To leave with laughter

Gala's profile photo   07/06/2015 11:21 a.m.

In the AR program, head of one of LLS journalists from the heart table.
They withdraw the insulin to Isabel Pantoja for fear of a possible "addiction" to insulin, to continue administering it periodically .....

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/06/2015 11:21 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Are you joking ??????What do you tell me !!!!!!!!Mia Mother that I am shot !!!!!But is she expected to be diabetic?ha ha ha

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/06/2015 11:40 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

It is incredible that little rigor is thrown into the pool some Tertullians, or contrast the information, nor have the minimum scruples to want to review it, it is sad, but true.

And what do you tell me about those of the movies when they get a diabetic? ... I remember that of Conair, which goes from an plane that transports a group of dangerous presidiaries, and one is about to palmar because it lacked theInsulina! ... :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

fer's profile photo
fer
07/06/2015 1:21 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I already tell you.
It seems to me that it was Friday, I think (Zapeando and I only saw that piece that I of course left it but only that then padason from the scene) in the 1, a Spanish one, one that was unconscious and 2 looked at him and one told him toAnother: is that it is diabetic and the other told him because he put insulin, seeks because the diabetics always carry insulin ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/06/2015 3:03 p.m.

The Pantoja must be type 2 and apparently have had several declines and was in the infirmary but the headline has been that ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/06/2015 3:05 p.m.

Descents being type 2?Can the pills stimulate insulin production to the point of being able to have hypos?

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
07/06/2015 4:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Artorias, some type 2 also put insulin, lantus especially

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/06/2015 4:21 p.m.

It is true, it is as addictive as oxygen ... I have to confess that I spend the day I will be inspired to expire like a madman: O3

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
07/06/2015 4:23 p.m.

"Expirate" is what we are all doing as they take away insulin like Pantoja, exhaling is what we do after inspiring;), (for putting a black humor note)

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/06/2015 4:30 p.m.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :))

fer's profile photo
fer
07/06/2015 5:08 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

What do you tell me about the scene of the movie "Group 7" where one of the protagonists who seem to be diabetic gives him a brutal hypo running and to solve it he leaves all the classmates and hidden opens an envelope of sugar and thenInsulin click.I could not believe it, I thought I had not been concentrated and had not clearly seen the scene.

Link

From the 7th minute, judge for your eyes.Are they unaware of the theme or, what is worse, do they bet?

The rest of the movie leads a belen Esteban style diabetic life

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/06/2015 6:47 p.m.

Or it has put it as a glucagon or makes no sense ... I believe that people in general think that ours only implies putting insulin and is already, with that everything is fixed, the upsWe are nervous ... you just think that diabetes is = Always High Sugar.
It is an art by clicking ... and with syringe that has not been used centuries ... (that's why I think it can be glucagon although it has not been seen mixing ...
A real diabetic usually carries over the sugar does not have to go to the locker room

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/06/2015 7:04 p.m.

gala said:
or has put it as a glucagon or makes no sense ... I believe that people in general think that our only implies putting insulin and that's it, withThat is fixed everything, the climbs, the descents, by the time we are nervous ... you only think that diabetes is = Always High Sugar.
It is an art by clicking ... and with syringe that has not been used centuries ... (that's why I think it can be glucagon although it has not been seen mixing ...
A real diabetic usually carries over the sugar does not have to go to the costume

The plot happens in Seville in the years before Expo 92, so I do nota "peseta of those then" to the chicken that carries glucagon.

DiabetesForo
07/06/2015 7:31 p.m.

If it is before 92, it is true that there was no bolis, we threw from syringe and also with another concentration but the glucagon, the orange box was identical to the one now, the pharmacist has not been spent a hard to change the format, hehje;)
But come on, I don't think producers/directors/screenwriters are bothering to investigate much

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/06/2015 7:52 p.m.

But if journalists talk about medical issues without having any idea .., and many others ..
I was very happy with a subject that we give in Baccalaureate 'Sciences for the contemporary world, "where topics are touched from the universe, to genetics and health.Much., But it touches issues such as the origin of the universe, embryonic stem cells, ..., that they don't like.
The people of letters will be misinformed in these science issues ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/06/2015 8:52 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

gala said:
"expire" is what we all do how they take away the insulin like the pantoja, exhaling is what we do after inspiring;), (for putting a note ofBlack humor)

Yes, my spelling corrector is that funny, he decides for me when I'm going to die ...

Con_Q_de_quimica
07/06/2015 9:57 p.m.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/06/2015 10:10 p.m.

And to continue a little with humor there are 3 photos:
Gluten -free chalk (but there are gluten chalk? In any case it is not good to eat chalk)
Chicken without thorns (Is there anything more scary than finding a thorn in a chicken?)
Salt without genetic modifications (in fact salt is not a living being, so it does not even have genes, it is impossible to modify the genes to something that has no DNA)

Con_Q_de_quimica
07/07/2015 1:40 a.m.

The movie, more than insulin or glucagon, for me to click heroine ... :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Very good photos @con_q_de_quimica, I stay calm knowing that I will never prick eating that chicken !!Ha ha ha

fer's profile photo
fer
07/07/2015 7:49 a.m.

But if the glucagon you have to make the mixture first with the road liquid and the solvent before applying it
Good luck that within everything I carry quite well with the hypos and I realize when I am between 50 or 60 and rarely below 36. It is not that some asshole comes that does not find out and applies more insulin to finish it.
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

DiabetesForo
07/17/2015 11:05 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.