Do I take something more from HC?

Juan_miguel1's profile photo   02/16/2016 11:59 p.m.

I am 90 according to my glucometer I do
Do I take something before bed?A glass of milk and 3 cookies or 1 glass of milk alone?

Juan_miguel1's profile photo
Juan_miguel1
02/16/2016 11:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That is trying compadre ... if 2/3 hours ago I take a glass of coba milk a half point of colacao spoon and I'm going to chuto

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
02/17/2016 2:50 a.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

It depends on each body.3 more cookies The milk is 2.5 rations, it seems a lot to allege.
If you give you hypos at night, strong tomatoes, but as @Marcos_J_M says a glass of milk and a bit of colacao, a yogurt ....
It is a task, but look at the dawn someday.
He waited for help.

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
02/17/2016 8:18 a.m.

marga_rita said:
depends on each body.3 more cookies The milk is 2.5 rations, it seems a lot to allege.
If you give you hypos at night, strong tomatoes, but as @Marcos_J_M says a glass of milk and a bit of colacao, a yogurt ....
It is a task, but look at the dawn someday.
He waited for help.

I am afraid that I have hypoglycemia at night today I go to the doctor to have advises me

Juan_miguel1's profile photo
Juan_miguel1
02/17/2016 8:31 a.m.

My daughter below 150 to go to sleep was advised a glass of milk, and if she is very fair I put a tad of sugar.Let's see what they tell you, because each one is a world ...

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
02/17/2016 9:59 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

If it has happened to you several days and you have not had any hiccups, with a glass of milk to ensure I think you are left over.
It will also depend if that day you have exercised any physical activated.It is not always the same.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/17/2016 10:43 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@Juan_Miguel1 Try one day and take only one glass of milk, put alarm clock and look at midnight to see how these.If you go just, try something else, but as each one tells you we are different.If I go to bed with 90 I get little less if there is nothing to add and can influence, for example exercise as they told you.If I am in 70-80 a glass of milk or a cookie and wake up well, if I take more I get too much

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/17/2016 1:46 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.