How to lose weight being diabetics

alejandra's profile photo   07/10/2015 7:06 a.m.

Hello, well, as you know I have a glycemic lack of control ... but I also suffer from overweight ...

alejandra's profile photo
alejandra
07/10/2015 7:06 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

And how many kilos do you want to lose?Your endocrine should give you the guidelines, in the end Cabo is the one who controls not only your diabetes if not your general health status, if you think you are overweight you will put a diet that you can follow.

Of course you cannot make miracle diets, or the Dukan diet.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
07/10/2015 10:12 a.m.

I recommend you exercise, it is not necessary to kill yourself, that you do some cardio an hour a day is enough and in my case, for example, eliminating the wheat of my diet came very well.Anyway, talk to your endocrine, it is the one that can help you the most.All the best!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
07/10/2015 12:27 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

You will have to lower the hydrates and exercise.It also lowers the rapid to adapt it to the rations.
That gives you a table of rations the endocrine, according to the calories you need.

As you have told you, look for a good endocrine.The treatment you carry is not adequate.You are alone with slow (a very high dose) and without fast at meals.
You need a good doctor.Where do you live?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/10/2015 6:07 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hi Regina I am from Celaya ... Look at the beginning they gave me a metformin of 800, 2 a day I had 136 glucose later continued to upThey changed it to me metformin of 1000 a daily, one of glymepirid and 20 units of glargine, at first my ease glucose was from 1220 and in the afternoon 170 after eating ... but then my glucose already rose again Hasra 300 infasts .... and I desperate a lot and abandon my follow -up .....

alejandra's profile photo
alejandra
07/10/2015 10:02 p.m.

Tell the SS doctor who sends you to the endocrine.
Ask him for glucosylated hemoglobin of your analysis. To have good control, it has to be below 7. Better than is 6.
They put the necessary treatment to get that hemoglobin.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/10/2015 11:13 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.