{'en': 'Erick Elera revealed that he suffers from a pre diabetes', 'es': 'Erick Elera reveló que padece una pre diabetes'} Image

Erick Elera revealed that he suffers from a pre diabetes

fer's profile photo   05/12/2015 8:40 p.m.

Actor Erick Elera revealed in an interview that his constant job commitments led him to neglect his health and that is why he would be suffering from a pre -diabetes, a complicated disease that he would have inherited from his parents.

“Both my dad and my mother had diabetes, I am doing, a pre diabetes is supposed and I have to take care of myself.In general, all my exams are fine but I have to take care of myself, ”said the popular Joel.

On the other hand, he referred to the fun scene of the ‘Chiquitingo’ with Fernanda (Nataniel Sánchez) in the office of Nicolás (Andrés Wiese).

“With cream there is always chemistry, we have killed ourselves with laughter with that scene.If you realize that it is she who tells you that she wants to do it there, ”he added.

fer's profile photo
fer
05/12/2015 8:40 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.