Type 1 diabetes

Moracho11's profile photo   02/17/2016 3:36 p.m.

Someone knows what means
Type 1 diabetes?

Moracho11's profile photo
Moracho11
02/17/2016 3:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I am D1 Lada.
It means that you are older than it would be normal to have in a DM1 but with the same consequences and treatment.
The nurse congratulated me for living so many years without illness.He spent a little because he had had and also have others and some very serious.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/17/2016 3:47 p.m.

I hope I have clarified something @MORACHO11

DiabetesForo
02/17/2016 3:49 p.m.

Lada or also called 1.5 diabetes is a very slow evolution diabetes that is usually confused at the beginning with type 2 diabetes and at first it seems that the treatment of type2 serves you but in the end you end up needing to prick you, after several years.

Link
Link

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
02/18/2016 2:10 a.m.

To me a month of sending me the metformin the endo had many doubts about whether Serria type2 and did the antibody test and said DM1 out pills and only insulins..

DiabetesForo
02/18/2016 5:35 p.m.

Hello Alicia, because I spent exactly the same as you, all the same, I started with pills, they did the antibody test and gave positive and then insulin for life, it has come out with 48 years so they also congratulated me for havingenjoyed a lifetime without this until fulfilling the age.
But since it is not clear because it is, they cannot say that I could have left you as a child, some say that other factors such as stress, anxiety, etc. can be influencing, etc. since I was never obese, the same example of cancer does not know why it comes out.
Well what if I tell myself the endocrine that, when is the greatest, there are less likely to complications if you take care of yourself.
A Salduo

DiabetesForo
02/20/2016 12:54 p.m.

Marocho11 are you older?or young

DiabetesForo
02/20/2016 12:54 p.m.

Until now the only option we have left is that Dr. Faustman de Massachuse investigating BBG in phase 2 made because with stem cells etc etc etc etc at the moment nothing is known and less in Spain hehehehe if something would be investigated in the US

DiabetesForo
02/20/2016 12:57 p.m.

antonimar said:
so far the only option we have left is that Dr. Faustman de Massachuse investigating BBG healing in phase 2 make because with stem cellLess in Spain hehehe if something would be investigated in the US

Wait for the cure with BCG of Faustman sitting ...

It is in phase 2 clinical trials, but they put a fog of time in each phase with this study, Phase 1 lasted more than 5 years, here you can see a summary of the "achieved"
Link
Very promising and at the same time knows little.

Phase 2 has started now
Link
Peisto that lengthens until 2023!It is very slow.There would still be a lot of years at the end of phase2.

A total cure of diabetes with beta cell regeneration is very promising and especially power to stop the autoimmune attack, but right now it is very distant.

The only thing I can see before the best years of my life are left are the encapsulated beta cells, which are in phase 1+2 (phase1 and phase2 at the same time) and it is expected to end next year this phase.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
02/20/2016 3:07 p.m.

artories said:
antonimar said:
so far the only option we have left is that Dr. Faustman de Massachuse investigating healing with BBG in phase 2because with stem cells etc etc etc at the moment nothing is known and less in Spain hehehe if something would be investigated in the US

Wait for the cure with BCG of Faustman sitting ...

It is in phase 2 clinical trials, but they put a fog of time in each phase with this study, Phase 1 lasted more than 5 years, here you can see a summary of the "achieved"
Link
Very promising and at the same time knows little.

Phase 2 has started now
Link
Peisto that lengthens until 2023!It is very slow.There would still be a lot of years at the end of phase2.

A total cure of diabetes with beta cell regeneration is very promising and especially power to stop the autoimmune attack, but right now it is very distant.

The only thing I can see before the best years of my life are left are the encapsulated beta cells, which are in phase 1+2 (phase1 and phase2 at the same time) and it is expected to end next year this phase.

I see that you are well informed about the BCG well apart from what they take to find the solution would then reach anywhere before Spain hehehe.But the bionic pancreas is also being studied, which becomes similar to insulin pumps but smarter (in something you have to notice the advance of technology) good everything that is to improve good is

DiabetesForo
02/20/2016 5:56 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.