Endocrine Barcelona

mmg's profile photo   05/18/2015 8:01 p.m.

I am new in the forum and in the disease I have type 2 diabetes and I look for a good endocrine in Barcelona since I have many doubts and in the SS I do not just clarify.

mmg's profile photo
mmg
05/18/2015 8:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Are you looking for it for the SS or private?

fer's profile photo
fer
05/18/2015 8:12 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello friend ... your question your doubts ... I am type II diabetics and unfortunately "veteran" since we are 9 diabetics in the family (8 of them type II) ...
I am here but these days I am complicated gastroenteritis with diabetes and health not very good ... (I have 4 days and I have another 7 ufff !!) ...
If you do not find your warning me that he warns me and I come to help you jog ... hahaha
In case you need something my mail is petit1991@hotmail.com
I advise you to look at some links that I put a long called "plate method" that is the appropriate feed for us ... to see if any manage or man's man's man can put a link ...
A hug and take care !!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
05/18/2015 9:53 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Link

Hugo Gonzalez Peiteado's profile photo
Hugo Gonzalez Peiteado
05/18/2015 11:05 p.m.

Private my doctor does not derive me to the SS she takes me alone and I don't understand that either.

mmg's profile photo
mmg
05/19/2015 3:53 a.m.

I can recommend those of the CPEN, here the website: Link

fer's profile photo
fer
05/19/2015 10:07 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you so much

mmg's profile photo
mmg
05/19/2015 4:26 p.m.

mmg said:
I am new in the forum and in the disease I have type 2 diabetes and I look for a good endocrine in Barcelona since I have many doubts and in the SS I do not just clarify.Blockquote>
Good mmg, I suppose you will have already found endocrine, but I recommend in Barcelona the Rossend Carrasco I Formiguera Foundation, http: //www.frcf.cat/, there are endocrine, educators, nutritionist and psychologist.

march's profile photo
march
07/30/2015 10:52 a.m.

Hello,
I went to the endocrine of the Alimmenta Clinic and my sister has been with the nutritionists and we are all very happy.You have more information about the endocrine at Link
His name is Antonio and I also think he makes online visits.I hope it is useful!

jojuevaz's profile photo
jojuevaz
07/08/2017 6:18 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.