Diabetic products

malefica33's profile photo   05/25/2015 9:17 p.m.

Hello everyone ... I have been with the bomb for a few days and this is wonderful !!!!I haven't been so excited for a long time ...

Well as I told you, I talked to the Acu Chek - Roche commercial and gave me data from the store that I told you that they sell accessories for diabetics.It is www.latiendadeladiabetes.com.The store looks quite good, at least for me.

As you know work in banking and I called them to see if I could visit them and make a new client.This morning I have been with them and I have been a pleasant surprise personally.They seem to be intended to have a very wide catalog of products and at a good price, almost all the products that any of us needs, even make perneras belts for custom insulin pump.Very pleasant these guys Monica and Alberto (my toupoyo).They have made me a gift (a cold gel) and I have stayed that when they open the store I will buy something, there is some isothermal bag that I loved.

Professionally disappointed, it seems that banks have not helped them much (what a novelty) and do not want to see us !!!Oh well....

What matters to me that it is my diabetes is a joy to have a trade in Spain and created by diabetics.

For me highly recommended and seem very serious.

They have left me an email in case we want information: info.LATICENADADELADIABETES@GMAIL.COM

Well, I have left and contact, now it is your thing to enter the page.

Greetings.

malefica33's profile photo
malefica33
05/25/2015 9:17 p.m.

Madrid, 44 años, DMID desde los 11 años. Terapia: Bomba Accu-Chek Spirit Combo (Humalog). SMCG Freestyle Libre. Complicaciomes: IAM. Enfermedad coronaria sereva ravascularizada, retinopatia OD, DE Implante protesis AMS 700.

Ojeare!Thanks for the information, it always is going well!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
05/25/2015 11:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The truth is that if, for me the good I have seen are prices and that they are diabetic too, that matters to me a lot, I think we understand each other better.

malefica33's profile photo
malefica33
05/27/2015 8:02 p.m.

Madrid, 44 años, DMID desde los 11 años. Terapia: Bomba Accu-Chek Spirit Combo (Humalog). SMCG Freestyle Libre. Complicaciomes: IAM. Enfermedad coronaria sereva ravascularizada, retinopatia OD, DE Implante protesis AMS 700.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.