Apologies

blanquita3's profile photo   02/18/2016 11:37 p.m.

Hello everyone, I want to apologize because I wrote several times and I have not introduced myself yet, although you have responded very kindly, which I appreciate. My name is María Antonia but they call me Marian I live in Madrid I am 57 years old and I have type 2 diabetes just fromOn December 30 in which they called me after some routine analyzes my head doctor to tell me that they were to emergency because they had seen in the analyzes the sugar nothing more and nothing less than in 500 and nothing I mean that since that day I am diabetic... As a result, I insulin daily lantus 18 in the morning and metformin 1 com.Breakfast and dinner and that's all
I am delighted to have found this forum because you are all great kisses and many animals

blanquita3's profile photo
blanquita3
02/18/2016 11:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum @blanquita3 and delighted to help!

Clarify that apologies are not necessary and that by participating already help to other diabetics with your questions or comments, so I encourage and welcome!;)

I guess you are already in more normal values ​​after 500 and the scare ...

fer's profile photo
fer
02/19/2016 4:33 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Welcome @blanquita3 to the forum, it has happened to me exactly the same as you, after a routine analytics in January of this year they detected very high blood glucose values.

Free1965's profile photo
Free1965
02/19/2016 2:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.