ALBA effect

rafach's profile photo   07/21/2015 11:32 a.m.

As I have the Frestyle I am doing tests to see how my body reacts.
Yesterday I got up at 70, I had had a mini hip at night that I don't even find out, as I see that he is not going down as nothing.I do not click quickly either.Well, it went up to 280 at the time of the sandwich.Only with a coffee.
Today I wake up at 120 and same operation, only a coffee and without fast.Well, I have stable in 120 all morning and now it is when I take the sandwich, I mean it is the same time.
I don't understand....
The only thing that occurs to me is the bouncing effect to the hypo that I had but it was very slight, from this to 60 for a while and already.I already tell you that I didn't wake up and I always wake up.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/21/2015 11:32 a.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

It is the "damn" alba effect.Even if you don't do anything, many days hits you at about 8 or 9 in the morning.I have it proven for those days in which you get up later as normal for not having to go to work and you see that until the time you normally have breakfast you are fine and that then the climb does not hit you without even having lifted you from bed.

The days that I get up to go to work, to minimize this effect I have to lift myself in such a way that between the injection of insulin and breakfast there is at least half an hour of margin.

All this is because in the morning the body is less sensitive to insulin and produces less effect

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/21/2015 11:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Not that it is less sensitive, we have the cortisol doing grace

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/21/2015 12:08 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Yes, but what my body is based so that yesterday I put me at 280 or today it does not pass 120 doing the same except the hypo?

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/21/2015 12:41 p.m.

As far as he wants, the same happens to me, a few days I get up with 80 and others like today in 280, doing the same

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/21/2015 12:49 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hahaha basically in what you want yes.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/21/2015 1:39 p.m.

The diabetes some days has the watermelon at 0.39 euros per kilo and other days it is at 5 euros per kilo.Do what you want (for not using other stronger expressions)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/21/2015 2:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Mia is luckily quite stable.I will continue to investigate to take advantage of 100 percent.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/21/2015 8:04 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.