Free freeyle meter

Yolanda's profile photo   07/21/2015 3:37 p.m.

Very good, I am weighing to get the free freeyle meter, since I am pregnant and I have my fingers to prick to control that I do not feel them, but I have heard that it is not tested in pregnancies.If someone who uses it knows anything about the subject, could get me out of doubt.
Thank you so much

Yolanda's profile photo
Yolanda
07/21/2015 3:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello.Unfortunately now you will not be able to acquire one because there is waiting list.On pregnancy I think it can be used, it sounds to me to have read pregnant people here in the forum that use it, but just to see if any can answer you.All the best.

Laire's profile photo
Laire
07/21/2015 4:59 p.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

I imagine that it will be like the Dexcom that is not approved during pregnancy but many have used it and there has been no problem.
I do not see why it will not be able to use during pregnancy

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/21/2015 5:07 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Nor is minors allowed and there are many children who use it without problems

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/21/2015 5:23 p.m.

Hello!
I am pregnant and I use it.There is no problem, the only thing that happens is that the data they have about reliability and others are not made with pregnant women.
My experience is that some sensors are closer to the capillary result than others, but it helps a lot to know the trends and to know what it is on.I carry all the pregnancy with a hem over 5.3 and I am already 32 weeks, without a doubt the free Be has helped.
Of course, if you can afford it, the Dexcom is better.

Vita's profile photo
Vita
07/21/2015 6:45 p.m.

Vita can you comment a little above how have you done to have such an incredibly low hemo?

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
07/21/2015 6:47 p.m.

Well, I will clarify that this hem is nothing healthy, because I live pending diabetes 24 hours a day, and I have had enough downs.But when you are pregnant they propose values, especially in the posts, which is very easy to pass and have hypos to achieve them.

Everything consists in becoming many many many controls, having a very orderly and repetitive alive so you can control as both meals and exercise affect you, in my case I exercise easy to control in diabetes, that is to say walking.And a diet in which there are no difficult foods to control in blood glucose.

Oh and of course the insulin pump, that if you squeeze it and take out all the performance to the different types of bowling and play with the temporary dose according to glycemia it helps you a lot.As well as the MGC.

Let's go a roll, I suppose that if everything goes well with the little girl, it will be worth it.

Vita's profile photo
Vita
07/21/2015 7:45 p.m.

And a question someone who already has the device could you buy more devices?
If you already have the device today you can buy records or is it also restricted?

Yolanda's profile photo
Yolanda
07/28/2015 2:41 p.m.

@Yolanda, we have a thread with the issue of free freestyle purchases since it was launched for sale, I recommend that you see and ask there.;)

Link

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
07/28/2015 3:34 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.