MEDTRONIC INTERNET ACCESSORIES

aranzazuleg's profile photo   07/23/2015 9:19 a.m.

I wanted to tell you the page that is attending me to buy a silicone case for my son's bomb, and that sell tb patches at a very good price.

I tell you because the truth is that with me they are carrying very well, the page is called Medtronic-Diabetes.es

I do not know if this is considered advertising and this information cannot be put in the forum, but I was very surprised, the silicone covers see them very useful and cost € 10 with shipping and everything, and the spare parts of patch € 73And van 100unds.

It is not that they do not give me patches in the SS, but they give them counted and that for € 73 I have 100 spare parts from one day to another for me a lot, because my son being so small many times with a box noWe spend the month and now in summer even less.

Well I leave it here, and I hope to help someone.

If you know more sites similar to this share them :-)

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
07/23/2015 9:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is the official Metronic page.Maybe it is the pump that has the most accessories.

malefica33's profile photo
malefica33
07/23/2015 5:54 p.m.

Madrid, 44 años, DMID desde los 11 años. Terapia: Bomba Accu-Chek Spirit Combo (Humalog). SMCG Freestyle Libre. Complicaciomes: IAM. Enfermedad coronaria sereva ravascularizada, retinopatia OD, DE Implante protesis AMS 700.

I have a lousy experience with Medtronic Diabetes Mexico, they sent us a defective batch of cannulas and my son had a very serious ketoacidosis that merited internment for 3 days without trying food or drop of water, the worst thing is that Medtronic did not be responsible forNothing, be careful with those bombs, are often more harmful than beneficial.If they like to read more than the case, I did this page as information.
Link

victorvazquez's profile photo
victorvazquez
07/23/2015 7 p.m.

That happened to you not to measure sugar to your child as necessary when bomb is taken.One of the requirements to carry an insulin pump is a minimum of 6 controls per day.If you had done those controls to your child, that episode would not have suffered.I took the car

tica's profile photo
tica
07/23/2015 8:48 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Of course we were measured, and more than 6 times, and what happened was for a whole batch of cannulas, which by the way after 6 months they sent us the defective lot statement, we changed the catheters up to 5 times a day,We communicated Medtronic every day and they never warned us of that, they told us that I did, this, Aqueloo, but never that the canulas could be throughout the lot, an episode of ketoacidosis can happen at the least expected time, there are even several demandsagainst this company for bad operations in its bombs.

victorvazquez
07/23/2015 9:27 p.m.

And if you have done well with their bomb, I am liked, I hope and never go through what we pass as parents of a 6 -year -old son.

victorvazquez
07/23/2015 9:28 p.m.

How is the patio !!!I agree with Tica, the bomb is the best treatment for our diabetes and as happens with all this you have to have discipline and formation.I can tell you that my experience with the bomb is to pass in just one month of a hemoglobin of 8, 6 to 7, 1, not having had from that moment on any episode of celtaacidosis or severe hypoglycemia.

malefica33's profile photo
malefica33
07/23/2015 10:26 p.m.

Madrid, 44 años, DMID desde los 11 años. Terapia: Bomba Accu-Chek Spirit Combo (Humalog). SMCG Freestyle Libre. Complicaciomes: IAM. Enfermedad coronaria sereva ravascularizada, retinopatia OD, DE Implante protesis AMS 700.

For my son right now it is the best treatment, but I go with bolis and for me the bolis than the bolis give me more freedom of movements.

You can carry good control with both things, it is more matter of taste than better or worse treatment.

And of course I believe that a bomb is the same as another, each one will have their things, of course the people who have served me super friendly, and the prices are quite affordable to be original.

That as you can buy an original iPhone case they get an eye out of the face, € 10 for an original case seems very good price, they could ask for more and remain so calm.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
07/24/2015 10:12 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.