Hello good!

Galuf's profile photo   06/09/2015 1:15 a.m.

Hello, I present myself, I am the son of a diabetic and I for genetic tangers and obesity I am also in the passingFrom this, so far I have gone well what is in the weight (130k at the beginning of February, 103k to date) but I still have many doubts of what if and that I should not eat, I join this forum for the same thing for the sameAnd I arrive with this doubt:
The essences or extracts are recommended for daily consumption?For example, a tablespoon of vanilla essence to sweeten a milk or make oats not so insipid combine with some essence, thank you very much and I hope you can guide me on this path N.n

Galuf's profile photo
Galuf
06/09/2015 1:15 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Very good galuf!,

Personally, I would recommend that you go to an endocrine or your header to mark you food guidelines in line with your medical history and/or that they did the tests they can consider appropriate (for example to see how it is workingyour tiorides).From my limited knowledge on the subject, I can tell you that although you have to lose weight, losing it too fast can also bring you complications.

Regarding the essences, the best thing is usually to search the nutritional information in the container, the amount of carbohydrates and sugar are reflected in it, they are usually expressed per 100g of product or/and by ration.You can also use some sweetener: saccharin, aspartamo ...

A health, a lot of encouragement, and congratulations for your incredible willpower !!

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
06/09/2015 4:20 p.m.

Welcome to the @galuf forum, I hope you find the answers you need!;)

Ah!And totally agree with @con_q_de_quimica, better visit the endocrine!

fer's profile photo
fer
06/09/2015 5:09 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks for your spirits, I am already in medical treatment and the loss of weight according to my doctor are well my ideal weight would be 90 and something as she says

Galuf's profile photo
Galuf
06/10/2015 2:17 a.m.

galuf said:
thanks for your spirits, I am already in medical treatment and weight loss according to my doctor are well my ideal weight would be 90 and something as she says

Well then you lack "na and men" !!!, a push more and you have it !!

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
06/10/2015 7:49 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.