What do you think of Hemo?

RocioLlinares's profile photo   07/31/2015 8:43 a.m.

Hello!!!!
Yesterday we had the visit with the Endocrine and Maria's educator, it has not yet reached two months since we lived with diabetes, and a 7.5 hemo came out, on the day of its high it was with 13.5 and 25June with 11.5.They congratulated us for it, telling us that we were doing very well, that was a self -esteem for Maria, but I worry that they only did it to encourage us, since you all talk that the ideal would be a hem around 6, orIt is that or that we really have a short time.
You who have taken longer you think?

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
07/31/2015 8:43 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Rocio, is very, very requeso, hemoglobin even if you are 90 hours a day do not go down from one day to another, it has dropped 4 points in 1 month, that is very much !!because he realizes that hemoglobin is the average of the last 3 months (the last month counts more).And part in June 11.5, so as I tell you, it is a lot.
In the following very safe it is 6 or below.
Anyway, do not get obsessed with the 6, below 6 only pregnant women and search engines are recommended, 6.5 is ideal because if it would not be very much descent and more playing sports as it does.
From here my congratulation for Mary and for you !!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/31/2015 10:17 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Much graceful gala, your words have almost made me more happy than yesterday's from their pediatrician, almost ... surely I have excited myself and everything.He is being hard, I have not yet become the idea that all this is happening to my daughter, I hope that time helps, and that Maria takes it very well ....

RocioLlinares
07/31/2015 10:22 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

At first it is hard, there are many changes and in quotes a lot of discipline but little by little everything is more relaxed, you begin to calculate the most ojimetro rations not with the balance behind, the schedules also more flexible, I still remember my mother thanI was going to look for me when I was with my friends with the cold room to have dinner and I could continue with them and I didn't have to go home at 8:30 in the afternoon (the insulins before were a tostón).
She is also going to get to know more and know how to act.
I encourage you to do it phenomenal

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/31/2015 10:34 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

The truth is that I think many times in all those who started years ago, if it is hard now ..., my mother before, I can't even imagine !!!!!
You are some champions !!!!

RocioLlinares
07/31/2015 10:37 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Well, it is very good, and if the congratulation motivates it to improve, better than better.
In a year, he already has the Hemo in 6, my son entered 10 and after two months they measured it and had 8, they already told us it was soon to notice a hemoglobin decrease.
We are eager to see what it takes in October, I think it will be 6 or near.

I have always walked for 6, TB is true that over the years you spend a little more than everything, when you have been knowing yourself for more years but you get tired of everything.
The thing is that I have never had 7, for me it would be an insult, if your daughter seems the same, you will see that you soon have it with 6 and for a long time.

In addition, if she is a child, she is interested, that the day she wants to get pregnant will not have to go through a waiting time to lower the hemo, everything will be to get to it.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
07/31/2015 11:11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.