Check bolis for Lantus

DiabetesForo's profile photo   08/04/2015 6:40 p.m.

Hello everyone.

As I commented in the other thread of Mexico City Liado with hyperglycemia, I ask you to ask the following.
Does any other boli for the cartridge lantus insulin?For example that of Humapen Luxura de Lilly?
At this time I have been able to solve it very momentarily and with great luck with a Self -Copen Boli 24 that by the way is quite uncomfortable since it does not bring the option to correct doses in an antihorary sense.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/04/2015 6:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is a somewhat complicated question because here in Spain the Humapen Luxura has not been sold for Humalog and the "Junior Star" ball for insulin in Lantus cartridge and Apidra has been in the market for a year. As you use both I suppose it will be a matterto compare the sizes of both cartridges, but I were not very sure I would not change them. A greeting!

beti's profile photo
beti
08/05/2015 11:42 a.m.

Beti said:
is a somewhat complicated question because here in Spain the Humapen Luxura for Humalog and the "Junior Star" ball for insulin in Lantus cartridge and Apidra have not been marketed a yearIn the market, as you use the two I suppose it will be a matter of comparing the sizes of both cartridges, but I were not very sure I would not change them. A greeting!

Thank you Beti for the answer, the boli you mention is very practical and when I am metallic I suppose that it would last a little more than this one that I had been using the click that was plastic in its entirety.
The only thing that I see somewhat complicated is to get it since it is not at the time in pharmacies and are only delivered with a medical recipe in the senial.
greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/06/2015 3:04 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.