Feet fungi?Aid!!!

Nahum's profile photo   08/04/2015 10:31 p.m.

Hello everyone, I am new in this forum, which they recommended it to me.

I have a problem on my feet, I don't know if it's fungus or something else.I am 67 years old and this has come out at my feet;He is about 4 months, it is on both feet, I will attach an image.

I have been putting creams that have recommended me but it is still the same.I don't know if someone has happened to someone, I would appreciate if someone could tell me how serious it is, for your attention, thanks.

Greetings.

Nahum's profile photo
Nahum
08/04/2015 10:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It looks like fungi.
The treatment of fungi with creams is at least 1 month every day.There is K be constant.If not, resistors are created and do not cure.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
08/04/2015 11:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

We are not doctors, but it is important to dry them well, after the shower, throw the antifungal ointment, and if you use socks that are cotton.
And control the glucose, which is the one that feeds them.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/04/2015 11:57 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

What if you go to the pharmacy and teach it to the pharmacist?Maybe Canespie or something similar, and you see the doctor directly.

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo
DulcesDiabeticos
08/08/2015 11:16 a.m.

Soy Noelia, y tengo un blog de recetas de postres, dulces e información para diabéticos. ¡También en las redes sociales! :)
http://dulcesdiabeticos.com/

But, haven't you gone to the doctor?That's the first thing!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/08/2015 8:43 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

First you already left that you will advance too much you must visit a doctor, the safest send you a treatment and then you should use any type of cream orList to prevent this type of fungi since for a while you are prone to appear again.

resenas's profile photo
resenas
03/26/2017 1:25 a.m.

Cremas para prevenir hongos y pies y manos con vitaminas!!!

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.