Dexcom, I get my nerves when the arrow disappears

fer's profile photo   06/18/2015 10:48 a.m.

It happens to you that the arrow that indicates the trend when the glucose is climbing or going down a lot disappears? It makes me nervous!:-H.H

fer's profile photo
fer
06/18/2015 10:48 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Fer has never happened to me, that is, that he is going up and does not have the arrow pointing to the sky.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/18/2015 11:47 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Well, it happens to me quite often, suddenly the arrow disappears and you see that it goes up or down, and you keep the feeling of not knowing if trusting or not, it is disconcerting, sometimes finger shot and verifies with the meter,It is as if Dexcom did not have it clear and just in case, better not to say ...

fer's profile photo
fer
06/18/2015 12:50 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Have you tried to turn off the receiver and turn it on again?Do it and you will see how almost sure it is solved and the arrow already appears, well I say.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/18/2015 1:07 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

I clarify, the arrow disappears for a while, after a while it reappears, it is like when the ???, which if you expect to give you the readings again.

Another thing, if I turn it off and turn it on, I will have to start the calibration again, right?

fer's profile photo
fer
06/18/2015 1:16 p.m.

I don't know but the free freeyle arrow never served me a lot.Sometimes I had two arrows down and after 5 minutes I looked at it again and instead of having dropped, the glucose had gone up.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
06/18/2015 2:54 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

If I run out of arrow and that happens to me shortly before the ???, I do the same as you fer, calibro.
What I have very confirmed is that the 3rd and 4th week that I carry the sensor, if I go to the sensor side appear, first without arrow and then they turn them down and work again but the first 2 weeksput me, another of the Dexcom mysteries ....

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/18/2015 3:05 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I think he runs out of arrow when he is not very clear if he goes up or down or that, when he has spent I have waited about 15 minutes and in general he usually appears again.
On what Gala de Lying on the side of the sensor comments, did the ???Once but usually what happens to me is that it tends to measure lower during the night.I don't know if because I crush the sensor sleeping or what.It makes me quite angry because sometimes you whistle because you are below 55 when you are really 80 and it gives me a rage ... sometimes I fall asleep but other nights already reveal me.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
06/18/2015 6:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Inday said:
... sometimes whistle because you are below 55 when you really are 80 and it gives me a anger ... sometimes I fall asleep right away but other nights I alreadyRelimo.

It happens to me the same, especially from the 2nd week, that it is not so reliable and "pulls down", you wake up because you are supposed to have a hypo and look ... 100 or so ... grrrrr ....
: -L

fer's profile photo
fer
06/18/2015 7:17 p.m.

No, if you turn off and turn on, nothing can happen that they have to pass 5 min to take a signal but you don't have to calibrate.
That is going up and suddenly disappears the arrow and then rises again it may be that in those 5 min there are not up the 3 mg I think it was I do not remember well, it may be that it disappears and then it comes out again or that it puts stable, but that is not a Dexcom error but of the behavior of our glucose.Precisely that happened to me makes a couple of days with homemade salmorejo that goes up slowly and you see how you take good amount and you have not calculated well HC

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/18/2015 9:36 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Thanks @jconegar, I will try it then, to see how such!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
06/18/2015 9:58 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.