Nutritionist

Veronica14's profile photo   02/21/2016 6:11 p.m.

Hello, I need to lose weight, obviously I want to do it well, with a nutritionist, but I understand that "anyone" does not use me, you will have to be familiar with type 1 diabetes. Do you know any in Madrid?Thank you.

Veronica14's profile photo
Veronica14
02/21/2016 6:11 p.m.

DM1 desde el 21/09/2015
NovoRapid y Lantus

@Veronica14, can that do the nurse of the health center, talk to it with your doctor and you can give you a meal plan and weigh every month.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/22/2016 6:10 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@regina I am not happy with the nurses that I have in the health center, I have been twice, every time it has served one and each one has given me some guidelines for the portions ....

Veronica14
02/22/2016 6:56 p.m.

DM1 desde el 21/09/2015
NovoRapid y Lantus

I can tell you that, at least, try to apply those tips and when you see that your diabètes is controlled, you will already know what suits you and you will be ordering your way of feeding yourself, because it is delicate or dangerous just wanting: silhouetteand health at the same time !!!!!!!They, the nurses will understand you but .......... become a friend and victim!The diabetics have great change of humor and with "humility" and without arrogance, a lot is achieved in life (that pleases the numerous personnel) encouragement and good luck !!!Then tell us, huh?The diabete is a thing of brave and you are one of them !!!Sweet greetings Ani

ani's profile photo
ani
02/23/2016 7:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you @ani for "luck" I am quite well "controlled", what I want now is to apply all that with a nutritionist who puts me a diet with meaning, in addition to doing sports.But I need food guidelines since I also have hypothyroidism and everything becomes even more uphill if possible.All the best.

Veronica14
02/23/2016 8:51 p.m.

DM1 desde el 21/09/2015
NovoRapid y Lantus

Oh yes!It is necessary to have a base on food to ingest per day and any information and advice or opinions, you must take account and "learn" how, you, assimilate it to avoid ups and downs of sugar!Search the Internet and here in the forum they explain how fast and slow sugars are (because all foods have sugars or hydratos that "accumulate" in our body and in the end, the levels are in the clouds !!! this must be avoided;Levemir and Novorapd insulin and I can say that "I defend myself +/- well" with Glyco of 6.50 and my weight varied almost nothing after many years, I am very methodical in my food and that suits me very well !!!It helps you to live, my opinion and then tell us, greetings and encouragement warrior !!!!

ani's profile photo
ani
02/25/2016 10:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.