Snack and diabetes

OscarelGato's profile photo   02/25/2016 7:01 p.m.

Hello everyone!
I am type1 diabetic.
I was wondering if there are people who make snack and prick insulin.
I usually have a glass of milk or yogurt in the afternoon, without clicking.When I go out to do sports, I take 2 rations and without clicking too.
But if one makes a snack as God commands, and puts his insulin, would it affect something?or would the values ​​unravel?
If someone puts insulin in the snack, I would be interested in knowing their experience and very grateful.
Thank you

OscarelGato's profile photo
OscarelGato
02/25/2016 7:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I always punish K as something.Be it snack or even something between hours.(In theory, insulin activity has about 4 hours like that when you wouldIf nothing, but if you are short, do very fair rations or click a thorn less to dinner).

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
02/25/2016 8:55 p.m.

Hello, my son does not usually punctuate the snack if he takes a tail 0, but if he kits he eats something more he gets 3 trap and arrives well at dinner.

PelusaGorda's profile photo
PelusaGorda
02/25/2016 10:45 p.m.

Insulin is to use it, and allows us to eat everything.I usually snapped and click the corresponding rations/units.
Since I am type1 I have not varied anything either my diet or schedules or way of life.For that is the injectable insulin, to emulate the functioning of the pancreas of a healthy person, much more precarious way.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
02/25/2016 11:30 p.m.

I before clicking me every time I ate the lantus.Insulin is to use it, using it very clearly.Now with a bomb I do not puncture, I give the buttons without stopping hahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/25/2016 11:37 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thank you very much for buying your experience.You will have to puncture then and make normal life, instead of going out and running all the time.So you don't earn weight either.

OscarelGato
02/26/2016 1:09 p.m.

@OSCARELGATO NO !!!!!You have to eat, play sports and put insulin, the three things.Sport always stop practicing it.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/26/2016 1:52 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

My daughter continues with the guideline they sent to her at the beginning, her 2.5 Rations of HC to snack and her two fast units, which modifies in the case of arriving high or low.If one day you feel like a whim, such as this Sunday we made pancakes to snack, we increased dose and perfect.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
02/26/2016 2:04 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

No, otherwise.I always do.
Simply, I punctuated Novorapid at breakfast, 3 in food, and 3 at dinner, but between meals I made up an apple or 1.5 ration in general.But of course, that forces me to leave even if I am rain as today to regulate me.If I do not, I arrive at dinner.
I thought that type1 diabetics do not have to snack.There is my mistake, I don't win weight.Everything like, I spend going out to walk between meals.
Thank you so much

OscarelGato
02/26/2016 2:32 p.m.

The type1 dibetics we have to make five meals a day, that is the ones that taught me in their day. Three basic pillars of diabetes insulin, food, exercise.of the weight, that I do not see it clearly.

mjjm1's profile photo
mjjm1
02/26/2016 3:03 p.m.

Nothing influences the snack.I take it with my corresponding inulin and voila.At most, if the beginning of dinner is next 2 hours after the snack, you will have a high fact at the beginning.

pike's profile photo
pike
02/26/2016 4:49 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

With the slow and fast pattern, it is not necessary to make five meals, because if the slow one is well regulated you have to click 5 times more slowly.
Between meals it is better to take some without hydrates, unless it is that stores to hypos and you need something else

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/26/2016 9:05 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I usually snack about two rations and I punctuate a more fast unit than it corresponds to me, because it is the only solution that works for me to avoid getting tall to dinner.Putting me Lantus at night, I do not get well to the control before dinner (it does not cover me 24 hours), and with the quick surplus of the snack I do.

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
02/26/2016 9:52 p.m.

@xorxie, until a month ago I did the same as you :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/26/2016 10:40 p.m.

@Oscarelgato, you can snack whatever you want, you put the fast you need and point :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/27/2016 12:08 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.