Diabetes and cinema

HaissaPinupple's profile photo   08/19/2015 6:05 p.m.

One day at night I could not sleep, and suddenly changed channel and I saw Julia Roberts with what seemed like hypoglycemia, and it turned out that she was a movie about a girl facing her diabetes problems!The truth made me feel quite good to make movies of this type.Look for cinema and diabetes and also find out that in the sponsor he eats oranges because this hypoglycemia!

Do you know any other movie?

HaissaPinupple's profile photo
HaissaPinupple
08/19/2015 6:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Panico's room, but it is from the year Chim pum and ña girl xon leaves an mcg on the wrist

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/19/2015 7:17 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

gala said:
the panic room, but it is from the year chin pun and leaves a girl xon an mcg on the wrist
It is from 2002 and already had a continuous glucose meter on a clock, which has not yet been marketed.

I also think I remember that it has a very strong drop and what they put is insulin.Something that happens in most movies with diabetics.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/19/2015 7:21 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

If the truth is the truth, they do it as they want, to inform themselves?Julia Roberts's steel magnolias movie is too years ago, she wants to have children but do not leave her for the complications she can bring, today it is no longer, you can have healthy children perfectly, and I have even read some in someSites that if your care is perfect you can avoid to caesarean section.

HaissaPinupple
08/19/2015 7:51 p.m.

In the panic's room it is glucagon, but we must be the only one

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/19/2015 9:37 p.m.

Hansel and Gretel too.The protagonist is diabetic and puts herself in an insulin before a hip ... in short .. I turn on ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/19/2015 11:50 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

In the "Panico's room I identified a lot with the mother, I spent equally evil than her. And I thought that in the USA there was already that meter _reloj and I still expect it ... it would not be so difficult to have it already.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/20/2015 12:23 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Haissapinuple today, luckily the majority of caesoas are avoided, the paa births that are not big children are induced before

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/20/2015 12:30 a.m.

Well, go fabric, I get more and more angry with my endocrine, he tells me things that see they seem to fuck and scare me, he told me with a diabetic, I do not want to be tied by the arms and that I can only kiss my son and then show it in 12 hours or more, well, the majority of experiences that I read of caesarean section are like that.

HaissaPinupple
08/20/2015 3:35 a.m.

Then I also saw another movie but I don't remember the name, it goes from an experiment in a prison of a group of people who are police and other prisoners.
A man who seems to be a writer or journalist wants to enter the experiment to obtain information.
He looks how he gives him hypoglycemia and asks the protagonist who needs his chocolate bars, I think he gets them but then it seems that the days go by and how they did not let insulin get into badSchecling many days without insulin, I don't think a type 1 diabetic lasts so much.

HaissaPinupple
08/20/2015 3:40 a.m.

Today they are putting the panic room in 1.What a watch envy !!!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/22/2015 12:58 a.m.

We all want one hahaha

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/22/2015 1:34 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

It is very sad that 14 years after that movie, there is still no damn watch that tells us our blood glucose level.

I hope to tell my children that I had to click my fingers every time I wanted to know how the glucose had, and that they laugh at the matter and see it as some Neanderthals.

The media we have to combat this disease in the 2015 are pathetic.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
08/22/2015 2:24 p.m.

Well, if they already have the patch, they hit the transmitter.It's very easy ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/22/2015 5:59 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Haissapinupple I have had two children and in natural delivery.There is a thread of pregnancies and diabetes, pass if you want to inform you or read experiences of all kinds.If you want to be a mother, I encourage you

tica's profile photo
tica
08/22/2015 9:36 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

In Memento they touch the subject, although I don't tell more because I spoileo hahaha

Laire's profile photo
Laire
08/23/2015 2:06 a.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

Hello.In the lost series (Lost) a scene also comes in which one of the actors is diabetic and is insulin for a rise.

Pepita's profile photo
Pepita
08/24/2015 8:36 a.m.

pepita said:
hello.In the lost series (Lost) a scene also comes in which one of the actors is diabetic and is insulin for a rise.

Is it yes?And do you remember who it is?Look that I have seen the times and I don't remember!

Laire's profile photo
Laire
08/24/2015 12:19 p.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

pepita said:
hello.In the lost series (Lost) a scene also comes in which one of the actors is diabetic and is insulin for a rise.

One of the actors or one of the characters he interprets?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/24/2015 5:28 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I also don't remember anyone of diabetic lost ... 8- |
Let's see if you remember who you are and tell us

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/24/2015 6:23 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.