How do I know the rations in a bar?

Juan_miguel1's profile photo   02/26/2016 4:17 p.m.

@nacho, because you know for the next one, .., with the Dexcom you learn a lot ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/29/2016 12:56 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Anaisabel, you should not be the only weird bug :)) :))Free, to meat and fish, normally the rations of the bars are free, sepia, squid, chopitos, (the battering .. you also do not eat the ration you alone ..), octopus, mussels, black pudding (little rice that does not you eitherYou eat the whole black pudding..jamon, cecina, esparagis, grilled zucchini..t wn weddings usually paddle them, removing bread and dessert the rest usually has few hydrates, if you do not want to risk dispensing with them that it will bemore easy control and if you are sweet to me, then to calculate and look

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/29/2016 2:32 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Come I invite you all !!!!!
Are you going to worry about insulin when we have this in front?hahaha.Diffrute the moment and correct, already this, ha ha ha ha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/29/2016 11:32 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

That's right, @gala.I don't see anything complicated to eat out.I have a lot away from home, I can't choose a menu and always by eye.There are times that you risk a little, sometimes that you go to a millimeter, but I have no problem.Yesterday I had in leek and empanada and it was perfect :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/29/2016 12:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.