Question about bombs

manu505219's profile photo   02/27/2016 11:14 a.m.

Hello, I am from Seville my endocrine takes me in the Virgen del Rocío, and I would like to ask you how the issue of requesting the bomb is going since I have fatal the controls and I have to prick insulin between 8 and 10 times between meals and rectify the hypos. I haveCardinals everywhere where I puncture.Insulina Novorapid 5 times and Lantus at night, I hope you can help me, thank you very muchssss

manu505219's profile photo
manu505219
02/27/2016 11:14 a.m.

@Manu505219 / DM1 desde 1999 / Novorapid+Tresiba / con algunas complicaciones en el camino(Hipertension e infartado). Ultima hemo 6

With that amount of punctures you must demand the pump, there is a regulation.

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
02/27/2016 1:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

holes9 said:
With that amount of punctures you must demand the pump, there is a regulation.

Thank you answer, I'm going to talk to my endocrine on day 1 I have an appointment with him to see what he tells me.All the best

manu505219
02/27/2016 3:47 p.m.

@Manu505219 / DM1 desde 1999 / Novorapid+Tresiba / con algunas complicaciones en el camino(Hipertension e infartado). Ultima hemo 6

Look here you have the law.
Link
But the law is not always necessary, many endos put it without these cases.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/27/2016 7:03 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

jconegar said:
look here you have the law.
Link
But the law is not always necessary, many endos put it without these cases. & Lt;/blockq

Thank you very much for everything, now I will be safer, a greeting

manu505219
02/27/2016 7:13 p.m.

Hello I have tried to open the link and I have not been able to know what the law says I go to the endocrine and request it and there is no way I also sulked me insulin

8_9_10 and Lantus 15 I am Type 2 I don't have very regulated diabetes either I have hyper and hyper thanks and greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/03/2016 3:39 p.m.

Good morning:

Of course there is a law that protects us, but the last word has the endocrine, I explain myself:

It is not the same a young person who regularly is with electronic devices in his hands, than an elderly person who costs him even finding the volume button on a new television.

It is also a factor glycemic controls, with an insulin pump it is not valid to prick 2 times a day, because hypos or hyper can appear constantly, in the background it is a silly box that we are the one that we give it orders.

Many bombs have been placed that have soon had to withdraw because of the risk that the patient runs, people think that with the pump the diabetes disappears and for nothing is true, the diabetes continues to accompany us and the starting controls are much more necessary.

As for the bruises I imagine that your endocrine will know but when we click on us that some blood comes out, it is because we have punctured ourselves in a muscle and not in a fatty tissue as it should be, try to change yourlocation or change the needle type.If someone has another point of view please correct me.

First of all do not despair, it is a disease like me I call it "coñazo", the controls, the punctures, the hypos without place and some hyper that put us of the nerves, it is our bread of each day, but with patience it is bearable.

Physical exercise is a very important factor to keep in mind, keep it in mind.

Greetings and for what you need I am here.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
03/05/2016 8 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

@isela is a PDF if you are with the mobile you must have a PDF display installed, on a computer you should not give you any problem.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/05/2016 9:17 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Hello good afternoon, last Monday I have put the Acc-Chek bomb, the first day great but this last 390 and 250 does not go down.Some veteran to tell me if it is normal.Thank you.

ceconpuertollano's profile photo
ceconpuertollano
03/13/2016 7:01 p.m.

It is not normal at all.That the basal look at you to see what happens.Areas where you wear the catheter is not the same a thigh as a belly, back, arms or rear.
If you control the rations and you get well bolos that should not happen.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/13/2016 8:06 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@ceconpuertollano First it is not done how much you are with those figures, or possible reason, but if after two hours and with insulin corrections do not lower proof to correct yourself with the ball and change the entire set of infusion.That is what puts the book protocol according to.

As @jconegar says it is not normal, there may be many causes, call Roche if you have doubts about something and talk to the hospital tomorrow if you think convenient to comment.

Check the ketone bodies, in case it was a pump error or it was not well connected, but simply when you reach those figures you must look at it.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
03/13/2016 8:40 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hello again to everyone and thanks for answering, this morning when I changed the set and noticed that I had as a hardness where I had the canula and when I tightened I noticed that liquid exit and it was insulina I call 900 and they tell me that I change the canula to meThe back that those values ​​were possibly so high for not absorbing insulin before eating had 290 two hours.I say 56 and he replies that the endocrine is left something short that puts me and contact tomorrow that I tell him what is happening to me.This afternoon he had 0.3 of ketone bodies.Thank you all

ceconpuertollano's profile photo
ceconpuertollano
03/13/2016 10:35 p.m.

The truth is that if you put 56 from Lantus before and now 1.3 or the time seems little.
But do you have the same basal for 24 hours?
Do not stop talking to your doctor and get well pointed out all the analytics and HC rations you have taken with the time.
It is very important to have a good basal in the bomb to go well.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/14/2016 12:30 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Link daily economic patch.

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
03/14/2016 12:05 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.