Aid!!

Deni's profile photo   03/02/2016 4:07 p.m.

Hello, good, I am new in this forum and I wanted to tell you that I have been a season that I do not lose anything ... I do not know why it will be ... if someone can give me some advice I listen delighted :)

Deni's profile photo
Deni
03/02/2016 4:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Food ... eliminate any processed food and exercise ... with that, and good glycemic control ... it should be enough

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
03/03/2016 11:28 a.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Hello, I imagine that you have diabetes truth .. ??It is that you do not put anything if you get insulin, what kind of insulin, at what time, if you practice sport, what kind of sport, how many meals do you do, what types of meals ... You have not put anything to advise you!!!

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/03/2016 1:56 p.m.

marcos_j_m said:
feeding ... eliminates any processed food and exercise ... with that, and good glycemic control ... it should be enough

I tell you ... before towards weights (since my boyfriend loves that world and put me around and ended up like me too) and there I did not get fat, I kept me ... and as I did not see that I was thinning it came like adownturn and left it and when I left it there if I began to gain weight ...

Deni's profile photo
Deni
03/03/2016 2:07 p.m.

sigsauer said:
hello, I imagine you have diabetes truth .. ??It is that you do not put anything if you get insulin, what kind of insulin, at what time, if you practice sport, what kind of sport, how many meals do you do, what types of meals ... You have not put anything to advise you!!!

GREETING

Yes, I am a diabetics, I've been with it for approximately 4 years.I use the Lantus (3 times a day) and Apidra (every 12 hours) because before sporting, currently nothing .. although I think I should start over ... before I ate more nurseries but now only homemade food and with few hydrates.
All the best!!
And thanks!

Deni's profile photo
Deni
03/03/2016 2:10 p.m.

I believe that if you eat correctly and without nurseries and have a good glycemic control doing a little aerobic sport even combined with weights you should lose some weight, always being careful with the sport because afterwards it makes me tremendous desire to throw myself tothe nurseries .. (chocolate, peanuts, corn, pipes etc, etc.): D

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/03/2016 2:48 p.m.

@sigsauer hahahahaha that is what happened to me, ppr I think I did not advance and I was stagnant.It is also very difficult for me to always have the sugar levels well when I do sports, if I start with it well I end up low ... x_x

I also read on the Internet that thinning with diabetes was almost impossible, and things so took away the mood of continuing to try

Deni's profile photo
Deni
03/03/2016 5:55 p.m.

@Deni do not worry the same thing happens to me when I do sports, if I go in good values ​​I cannot do or 20 minutes of aerobic exercise without having to take something so I almost always start over 220/30 if I would not have to stopto eat/drink something very fast and it's quite a roll if you want to sweat a little and not be cold ..
Now what I do is 30 mts of aerobic (tape, elliptical or bicycle), another 30 mnts of weights or machines and I finish with another 15/20 mnts of aerobics to finish well ... although every day as we already know we all are totallydifferent..

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/03/2016 10:12 p.m.

@sigsauer, chocolate, peanuts, corn, pipes ..., you can eat it all. You put it on a plate and serve you food. You have rations and you get fast.It can be equivalent to a pasta dish.: P

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/04/2016 2:09 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.