He needed help

Blasy03's profile photo   03/04/2016 2:06 p.m.

Good morning,
I am new in this forum and I have registered today.
Let's see if you can advise and guide me in this world of diabetes.
In November 2015, I was diagnosed that I am diabetic type 2. I started with metformin and settled me quite badly, vomiting diarrhea ... The Garder's doctor who left the metformin and with sport and strict diet I have had more or less good, thesugar values.Two weeks ago I had operated on sinusitis and nasal septum, with the serum I raised the sugar to 300, they put me insulin and lowweek (due to the operation) and the sugar has shot me at values ​​about 300, I have extreme weakness, I have lost 3 and a half kilos in a few days and I cannot leave home because I have no strength and much weakness, it isnormal that the body has in this way?I went to the emergency room and they have told me that it is for sugar.The endocrine has prescribed a januvia pill, and one of metformin (in two Thomas) took two days with the treatment and I do not improve, and I still have 250-270 during the day and 150 on an emptyDesperate with my physical condition and worried about whether I have another disease in addition to sugar, although I have been done by analyzes and in principle everything is fine.Do you think I have to prick insulin for a few days?
Thank you very much and greetings.

Blasy03's profile photo
Blasy03
03/04/2016 2:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum!
Don't worry!We have all had a bad time and we had to rebuild our life.But there is hope and you can live equally.
Check another endocrine as case.If you are losing weight, you are thin, young, and the pills have not done anything to you, you will have to click on the first of the first, so you will take some strength.But you will have to recite the endocrine.
The pills will be for type2 diabetics.If you are from type 1, insulin is salvation
Cheer up!

OscarelGato's profile photo
OscarelGato
03/04/2016 2:56 p.m.

Hello I am type 2 and I put insulin in all the meals and in the morning Lantus also the pills did not go well with the insulin to 10 sños I encourage and put to your endocrine is the q it has to value you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/04/2016 3:51 p.m.

@ Blalasy03 welcome to the forum.I cannot advise you or tell you whether or not to put insulin, that should be decided by a doctor, and do the tests or analysis they touch.If you are not satisfied with how you go, comment with the endocrine what happens to you and see if it is solved.
I also believe that the cortisone (if I'm wrong to correct myself) just like some other medications up the sugar, and you are just operated, the same influences and it is a slightly uncontrolled time
What if I insist, that otherwise you find yourself again with the endocrine, and you like or do not see clear, because it changes to another if you can

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
03/04/2016 4:49 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.