Diabetic Colipex Cream

Juan_miguel1's profile photo   03/04/2016 10:03 p.m.

What is it for? Have you used it?What is your opinion about this product (if you have tried it)?

Juan_miguel1's profile photo
Juan_miguel1
03/04/2016 10:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do not know anyone who has used it, but according to the composition I would not recommend to anyone to spend money on that product, both elastin and collagen are proteins and the skin is waterproof to proteins, so there is no way that it hasEffect on lipodystrophy.And caffeine more or less the same, it is true that it accelerates metabolism, but it must be ingested.Given the price is better and cheaper to take a couple of cafelitos a day.

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
03/04/2016 10:19 p.m.

con_q_de_quimica said:
I do not know anyone who has used it, but according to the composition I would not recommend to anyone to spend money in that product, both the elastin and the collagen are proteins and the skin isimpermeable to proteins, so there is no way to have effect on lipodystrophy.And caffeine more or less the same, it is true that it accelerates metabolism, but it must be ingested.Given the price is better and cheaper to take a couple of cafelitos a day.
Well, I understand a package now what do I do?:(

Juan_miguel1
03/04/2016 10:39 p.m.

Prove...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/04/2016 10:42 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

gala said:
try ...

I will have to do that waited for it to work

Juan_miguel1
03/04/2016 11:06 p.m.

I did not like it.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
03/05/2016 1:07 a.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

If it is for lipodystrophy there are other creams that have been commented in the forum that are doing well, I think Thiomucase was one.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/05/2016 6:53 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.