High glucose

Remegc's profile photo   09/05/2015 6:50 p.m.

Hello sweet friends!My HB1 is in 8, Altita and the problem is that I am getting used to having my high glycemia.When I have 100 or I begin to have hypoglycemia symptoms.Any advice?Thank you!

Remegc's profile photo
Remegc
09/05/2015 6:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The same thing happened to me @Remegcc have told me that this happens when one gets used to having high glycemia for a long time, that when you have it in 100 it begins to have symptoms of hypoglycemia.of advice, it would be to try to better control the glycemia, that are within normality values ​​because maintaining high glycemia always brings out the future complications

Maru's profile photo
Maru
09/05/2015 10:44 p.m.

DT1 desde hace 22 años
Lantus (18 unidades) Humalog (de acuerdo a glucemias)
Última glicosilada 7,7 =(
Apasionada al gym, el ejercicio físico

@Remegc, what treatment do you have?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/05/2015 11:54 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hi @REMEGC, you would have to try to spend a few days controlling, especially counting the HC of what you eat and try to stay close to 100, so that the body is used again to normal levels, with the days the sensation is lostto be low.

fer's profile photo
fer
09/07/2015 8:38 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@REMEGC, that is normal to occur in stages in which we have the highest glycemia.The body is customary to high values ​​and, therefore, a value of 100 seem low, with the corresponding symptoms of hypoglycemia.

Try that your controls are normalized, and once a time goes by in which they are stable, everything will return to your channel.

All the best.

LibreConDiabetes's profile photo
LibreConDiabetes
09/22/2015 4:38 p.m.

25 años. Diabetes desde los 15. Hemo: 6,4. Lantus y Novorapid.

Comparto mis opiniones y experiencias en mi blog: http://librecondiabetes.blogspot.com

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.