High sugar after 2 hours of breakfast

Juan_miguel1's profile photo   03/10/2016 9:48 p.m.

This is the problem-& GT;For a few days I get up with values ​​between 90-120 and sulked 6u of insulina novorapid then I took my design 5r (usually some toast and a glass of milk) and during the last 2-3 days do I do control 2 hours later Ivalues ​​between 160-200 come out and I don't know what can be due

Juan_miguel1's profile photo
Juan_miguel1
03/10/2016 9:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you want to adjust more and have been a fast unit for two three days for two days.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/10/2016 9:50 p.m.

anaisabel said:
If you want to adjust more and have already been a fast unit for two days at breakfast.

Thank you!!I will try to see how it is that after the climb they give me values ​​between 50-70 and I am afraid you have gotten a lot

Juan_miguel1
03/10/2016 9:53 p.m.

160 mg/ dl The postpandreEating again, it depends on your priorities, being a little higher at 2 hours and not eating or being lower and having to eat ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/10/2016 9:53 p.m.

If you have 50-70 then I would not touch anything at breakfast.If you are low before the food you should download is slow.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/10/2016 11 p.m.

anaisabel said:
If you have 50-70 not touch anything at breakfast.If you are low before the food you should download is slow.

It is not before the food is before doing gymnastics in class (which I had those days) all the other values ​​are fine.
And I thinking that I already had the controlled sugar: (((

Juan_miguel1
03/11/2016 1:10 a.m.

Keep in mind that fast insulin continues to take effect after the two hours you measure, much less power but something can continue to go down the next hour.

If your basal insulin is a little high, a blood glucose close to 100 to two hours, at three hours it can be a good hypoglycemia, especially if you do something that spends energy.You have to have many variables into account.

Do not despair or try too much, little by little.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
03/11/2016 2:21 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.