Diabetes abroad

Docas's profile photo   03/12/2016 5:44 p.m.

Good afternoon,
I have thought about taking the step and having an experience of going several months abroad ... but I am always doubts about how all this insulin, strips, doctors ... do you do?I would like to meet someone who has dared to go out to live a few months and know the issue well ... I don't want my impediment to be diabetes.
All the best ;)

Docas's profile photo
Docas
03/12/2016 5:44 p.m.

27 años. 17 años dulce.

Hi @Docas,

Where are you going exactly?

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
03/13/2016 12:28 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

It is an idea that I have in my head ... United Kingdom or Ireland.Simply knowing how other people do.
All the best

Docas's profile photo
Docas
03/13/2016 1:33 p.m.

27 años. 17 años dulce.

Are you going to work?or pleasure?Because you will have to do if the kind of sure you have there is work.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/13/2016 10:06 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

If it is a country of the EEC, do not forget to take the European health card, you can also subscribe medical insurance for the time you are there and cover your diabetes.The medicines should pay them, and you know it's a paste !!!!!We have traveled a lot, it is true that trips of never more than a month and diabetes has never been an obstacle.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
03/14/2016 1:27 a.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

You will have to take from here all the supplies of strips and others that you can and if you lengthen the stay that your family will send it to you Spain.
A month is not much I go on vacation 5 weeks in summer and it is no problem

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/14/2016 6:15 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I just returned from #Roma !!!And I just have to say that I am looking forward to returning ... It is the first time I travel on plane, alone (with friends), and with my companion diabetes ... I have pending to make an extensive entrance with my experience.But I already tell you that everything has gone here than here in Spain for the glucose ... and here I have them perfect ... my secret?Eat little so as not to fail with the units.To more hydrates, more error we make, if we do not weigh food ... I'm looking forward to telling everything.A hug.
POSDATA ... I would never leave here for more than a week ... meals are disastrous ... no matter how much you look ... and as much as you pay ... what we have in Spain ... in noside

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
03/14/2016 10:57 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.