What do you think of the "experts" in diabetes?

ani's profile photo   03/12/2016 6:49 p.m.

In my 54an of Diabètes I have had the opportunity to "cross them" more than once!And with respect to the Diabètes, "The experts" come out under the stones !!!and yet, after so many years of DBT 1 and live daily with this disease;They continue to reach our lives "they" who;They are more than "nothing experts" !!!Tell us your experiences, Foreros sweets !!!:) & GT;- (Because we must not generalize, we are all different in every circumstances of diabetics;)

ani's profile photo
ani
03/12/2016 6:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What do you mean with diabetes experts?Because I don't know many.
I know great professionals who are diabetics and are usually the best, but experts?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/13/2016 10:11 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

jconegar said:
what do you mean with diabetes experts?Because I don't know many.
I know great professionals who are diabetics and are usually the best, but experts?

It is not clear to me but I think that these people are referring to when they find out that you are diabetic, it is given as a teacher and "teaches" you about this disease, or the false prophets that the Stevia cures diabetes.I think it refers to such people, although it is not clear to me.

Andresito's profile photo
Andresito
03/13/2016 11:10 p.m.

To me an "expert" once told me that in her pregnancy with diabetes she met one day with a hypoglycemia of 300 and that she almost dizzles ..... :))

Enma's profile photo
Enma
03/14/2016 11:13 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

@jconegar, I think it has never happened to you that you find "experts" that tell you: you must do like this or ASA !!!!Because I do it and that is how the Diabètes is controlled and it will do very well;I call them "those" experts "in diabetes!@Andresito, I see that you understood my intention by saying: "experts" in diabètes but that they know so much about the disease that sometimes exaggerate to give advice !!

ani's profile photo
ani
03/15/2016 3:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.