A temporal tattoo measures blood sugar levels

LAZALOP's profile photo   03/13/2016 10:06 a.m.

Good morning.
This news has come to me through Facebook and I make it all.

Link nivels-de-azucar-en-sangre-791421924543

Benefits of eating chickpeas
What if we could avoid the painful puncture in the finger yolk to obtain information about the blood sugar level?A team of researchers from the University of California in San Diego (USA) has designed a flexible sensor as a temporary tattoo, which uses a soft electric current to measure glucose levels in a person's body.

For people with diabetes, measuring glucose levels several times a day is a vital obligation to properly manage their disease, as well as control the doses of insulin they need.Pricing several times a day is not a dish of taste for anyone, so many patients tend to avoid so many punctures a day endangering their health.This new device has the solution: it is completely painless.

“Currently the tattoo sensor can easily survive for one day and therefore can be replaced.They are also very cheap, so they do not have much financial load for the patient, ”explains Amay Bandodkar, leader of the study.

Temporary tattoo has already been successfully tested in seven healthy patients between 20 and 40 years of age.According to the results, the device measured even more accurately the glucose levels of each patient than the classic digital puncture.Experts are working so that this innovative temporary tattoo for diabetics has “Bluetooth capabilities to send this information directly to the patient's doctor in real time or even store data in the cloud,” says Bandodkar.

The study has been published in the Science and Analytical Chemistry magazines.

LAZALOP's profile photo
LAZALOP
03/13/2016 10:06 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

This news was already published here and the problem was that the tattoo had to start it to be able to see the glucose value, we only serve for a measurement.

The "curious" news of the news of very interesting is the comments on the web.Very scientific all ...

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/13/2016 11:34 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Ok
I didn't know.
A thousand apologies for repeating it.

LAZALOP's profile photo
LAZALOP
03/13/2016 11:35 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

No problem.I just looked for it and I publish it myself and it is not that it measures only once, but to get the data from the measurements you have to start it, which almost becomes the same.

Link

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/13/2016 11:37 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I think this is like the clock that measures glucose that for almost 30 years I hear it on diabetes day.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/13/2016 10:07 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.