Be a mother with diabetes

fer's profile photo   03/15/2016 12:15 p.m.

Mother with diabetes, a desire and restlessness of dozens of women worldwide.One of the presentations best valued by attendees to the third edition of Diabetes Experience Day has been starring Vanessa Guijarro.

Vanessa came from Lleida to Madrid to tell us her experience as a mother with diabetes of three children.

At 37 he confessed that his life had been like that of other people without chronic disease.

He did dance, sport, traveled alone in the world and was lucky to be able to become independent with only 21 years and live alone.

Vanessa has always loved children and was clear that she wanted to be a mother, the only thing that was afraid of me is that they could be diabetic.When the time came, he asked his endocrine, and he told him that he only had 5 % more probability than the rest, so he formed a great family.

Vanessa is a mother with diabetes of 3 children, with her high -risk pregnancies and her millions of controls so that everything goes well.He has breastfed, because he was clear that he wanted to live that experience.

When Darío, his medium son had 28 months debuted.That was a Mazazo for Vanessa that recognized us the fault and the penalty that the situation generated.Taking strength from its interior, this Valiente Catalan decided that her children could not have a mother with sad and crying diabetes.They were difficult times, he recognized us, but without a doubt diabetes helped normalize the situation at home.

After a while he discovered the challenge of getting on Everest by Josu Feijoo, and did not think twice and threw himself to it with the main motivation of demonstrating to his son that what is proposed in life with sacrifice, effortand illusion, it can be achieved.The main thing is attitude.

Vanessa showed us with his story that they do not have to stop doing things because we have diabetes, much less.It is simply a backpack that we carry and that you have to know how to place it well on the back so that it does not weigh much or bothers us a lot on this trip that is life.

fer's profile photo
fer
03/15/2016 12:15 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

It is true that we are afraid.But you have to leave it behind.I want to be a mother and I hope to get it.But everything is complicated.But ole for her !!I loved his story even though he had to spend his son's diabetes.She will be a good teacher for him.Greetings and good day!

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
03/15/2016 1:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.