Any diet with diabetes?

Juan_miguel1's profile photo   03/16/2016 8:15 p.m.

I have fattened in 1 month 2 kilograms from 82kg to 84kg and I am overweight since my normal weight is less than 82.
The problem is that I do not know what to make it adapt to diabetes

Juan_miguel1's profile photo
Juan_miguel1
03/16/2016 8:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I really have a possibility to put into an endocrine, the feeding is very important for us.
Do not part with books or others.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/16/2016 11:19 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I am in your same situation, I have an overweight aora, I have submitted with my nurse and we will see if between the 2 we fix a good diet K Cover all the needs I my advice is to consult it with your doctor and see if you can approach the same;)

paquimacias's profile photo
paquimacias
03/17/2016 7:39 p.m.

It happened to me that I have recovered all the weight I lost last year and I have won a few more kilos.It seems that I have already lost a kilo.I also advise you to go to a doctor if you cannot lose weight with the diet you do, because you also have to be careful to be as complete as possible.Looking on the Internet and also with what my nurse gave me at the time, I try to put a salad or gazpacho (without bread) on all meals and then put on meat or fish with cooked vegetables or vegetables with vegetables.In my case I try to limit bread, pasta, rice, etc., to breakfast and snack.I had given me to eat cookies without added sugars and I have eliminated them from my diet.I know that perhaps the rice, pasta and potatoes should not eliminate them so much from my diet, but I prefer to take them from time to time because with the hydrates of this type and the bread I have no measure, so what I do is not to have inhouse to avoid eating it.Moreover, I did not like fries before and now I dream of a plate of potatoes and fried egg ...

And another thing I am changing is the way to cook, well trying to learn to cook, my mother is a great cook and makes very varied recipes and with different preparations, so now that I live alone I am trying to raise awareness, because the easy thing was to buy somethingFrom the street or fry anything :( for example, I like the fried egg, but I do not do it anymore, I take a little oil in a pan, I throw the egg, I hope it is done on the one hand and I give it thereturn.Amount of legume you throw for the issue of raising glucose.

And walking, fundamental ... that is what I wear worse, I am very vague, I am ashamed to recognize it, but it is true that I always have to force out, it is a roll but there is no other.

Why don't you tell us what diet you follow?Maybe we can give you a hand.Now, at most, I have no background, before I filled very quickly and now I do not know if they are the nerves that I have always put in the body or by the theme of diabetes that as much.So now it is that I directly prefer to eat when I consider that it is already enough, because I have no background, I could eat much more, I do not fill myself, but I have seen that every time I was going worse, I ate more and more and the climbWeight is considerable because it has been in a short time.So nothing, now I recognize that I have also chosen to keep a little feeling more, but it is already enough and waiting for me little by little to disappear that feeling of wanting to eat more (I think it is also because asVery fast, yesterday I was taking a soda and looked at some people who had dinner around me and eat very slowly and I as fast as of course, when I get the feeling fully I have eaten a lot).

So well, I think that in my case I have several self -imposed duties: eating slower;Eat less quantity but without hungry;Learn to cook better and varied and not abuse bread, sugar products, etc.And if this doesn't work for me, then go to talk to the endocrine.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
07/18/2016 10:29 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

The best diabetes diet is the less you better, bone salads, some grilled fish, or meat and little else, so you go from cinema, but you lose everything in life, it is not about eating badly,But who does not feel like a hamburger, or a pizza, or a good rice, a stew,, etc.

Well is what there is

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/18/2016 1:31 p.m.

I believe that the main thing is formation, not eating salads and grilled meat.
What a cruel life to have to eat like this.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/18/2016 2:05 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

To lose weight there is no more mathematics than to burn more kcal than consumed.What it is is to create a habit not to stop eating, that is wrong and can be harmful to health.There is a benefit to control the daily kcal and you are injected less insulin.As is logical not for eating better weight, although combustion and that is achieved with exercise.Now in summer the advantage is that the anxiety and the desires of binge are less, for wanting to take some cold than eating.The HC that must be changed or reduced above all are those of schedules in which it is not performs any type of activity, since they go from energy to become fat.Nevertheless as they recommend consulting with your professional and that indicates.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
07/18/2016 4:06 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

antonimar said:
The best diabetes diet is the less you better, bone salads, some grilled fish, or meat and little more, so you go from cinema, but you lose everythingThat there is in life, it is not about eating badly, but who does not feel like a hamburger, or a pizza, or a good rice, a stew,, etc.

Well that's what there's

That is the perfect recipe to enter ketoacidosis.
It is impossible for a person with diabetes living without eating carbohydrates.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
07/18/2016 4:58 p.m.

Impossible for a diabetic and for a non -diabetic

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
07/18/2016 6:46 p.m.

I know type 2 diabetics, which follow such a strict diet, but they don't put insulin, and have them hungry.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/18/2016 9:12 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Myself during the last year.It was not hungry because it ate but pasta, rice and potato almost even cataba and bread at breakfast and snack.It a lot of vegetables both raw and cooked at each meal

Nila's profile photo
Nila
07/18/2016 10:20 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

I'm very sorry if I offend but I always read these things and I have to say it:
A type 1 diabetic that does not eat everything (within what is considered a healthy and normal diet) is because or lacks formation or lacks means (continuous measurement, pump ...) or both things are missing.

Eating very little carbohydrates is easy, the "I eat only two rebans of bread that already puts me in the box that is 10 grams of HC each, I punctuate two units and ready."

You have to find your insulin-ration ratio and know how to modify it on the march.Know not only the HC of each food, but also take into account its glycemic index.Take into account the intake of fats that delay absorption.Be very clear about the action peaks of your insulin.Value if there is still active insulin in your body.Be clear about your correction factor that is quite possible to change according to the time of the day.Keep in mind that there are periods of the day with greater insulin resistance (mornings normally).And a lot, much -error and adequate training.

You can eat all , but competent specialized educators are needed, and competent endocrine.And then will to learn and media.

The problem is when it meets:
1) Lack of highly trained and specialized health professionals.The typical case is the header of a town carrying only one type 1 diabetes. This should be prohibited, it is terrible, it is like giving a spacecraft to repair a car mechanic.
2) Insufficient means.Without access to continuous measurement, pumps, better insulin (toujeo, threeiba).
3) Lack of formation in the patient caused many times by point 1).

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
07/19/2016 1:53 a.m.

It is clear that an adult is not the same as a child, but in the case of my daughter her endo greatly racked the need to drink hydrates in all meals.Like an adult needs less quantity, but needs it, hydrates are the source of energy for our body.
As a curiosity, my daughter a class day left lunch at home, therefore insulin was not administered.At eating it came with a 300 hiccglucose of his reserves, hence the hyper.
My daughter carries a 1800 -calorie diet with 24 rations of carbohydrates, I suppose that for an aldelgazing diet you would have to reduce calories and rations of hydrates, but not completely eliminate them.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
07/19/2016 4:09 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.