{'en': 'FOR SALE RECEPOR DEXCOM G4 in 390 euros = 300000 Chilean pesos', 'es': 'Vendo receptor Dexcom G4 en 390 euros = 300000 pesos chilenos'} Image

FOR SALE RECEPOR DEXCOM G4 in 390 euros = 300000 Chilean pesos

marisol's profile photo   03/17/2016 3:55 a.m.

Hi guys.I live in Stgo.of Chile.My father only used Dexcom G4 2 months because he is a tricky and could not stand having something attached 24 hours, etc., he is about 70 years old.I tell you that the little time that used it decreased the glycosilada in 2 points, because it looked all day at the screen and sounded at dawn as in 3 casualties.

I also have 1 sensor and the transmitter but it already spent its time, I do not know if the transmitter will work even because the regulatory 6 months passed that they are supposed to last.I can send them anyway and you see if it works.They usually last much more than manufacturers say.

The receiver is impeccable, works perfect and has his bag.I have a catalog and original box.I send it with payment at destination, that is, you pay the shipment.

I have PayPal, you can pay me out there.

The truth here almost nobody is interested in buying it because the inputs are very expensive, much more than in Europe and the US.I want to recover even 25% of the money I spent.

marisol's profile photo
marisol
03/17/2016 3:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Marisol would tell you to tell you trying in Chile, keep in mind that if you add the shipping costs and customs expenses almost exit cheaper buy a new one to Novalab (company that markets it in Spain).

Greetings and good luck.

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
03/17/2016 11:09 a.m.

A question.If you acquire the receiver you could then or sell you the sensors and the transmitter separately ...?Or do you only sell the full kit with receptor included ...?

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/17/2016 11:16 a.m.

Here you can buy what you want without problems of any kind.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/17/2016 11:59 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

The G5 that does not need a receiver will come out, I would use the mobile as a receiver or watch.

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
03/17/2016 12:26 p.m.

The G5 does not need a receiver but "yes" it is mandatory to buy it, if someone does not correct me.
@Jconegar you mean that you can acquire sensors and transmitters without problems ..?

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/17/2016 12:32 p.m.

Correct @sigsauer, also G5 only works with iPhone that we don't have all, and iPhone batteries are not the panacea, all day with the bluetooth on and functioning to see what lasts.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/17/2016 12:34 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@Jconegar thank you very much.Then tonight consult with the pillow of the receiver ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/17/2016 12:36 p.m.

@Hoyos9, the G5 in addition to having an iPhone, which I already tell you that the battery is a potato (I always go with an external battery in the bag) and if you have, it is not necessary to tell you anything, that alreadyYou will have suffered it, think that instead of buying a transmitter per year, you have to buy 4 per year, at the same price as G4.
@Sigsauer, what @jconegar told you is like that, they sell you everything separately and without asking where you have taken the rest ..

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/17/2016 4:20 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Thanks for the @Sigsauer Council.
I really didn't think the shipment was so expensive.The size is light.
I bought by Amazon.com in different parts of the US and shipping to Chile is cheap.
Of course, Spain is further, anyway I will find out how much shipping to Spain comes out.

It should be noted here because there are always Chileans who read these diabetes forums, Chilean forums of these issues simply do not exist.

Greetings to all

Luck!

marisol's profile photo
marisol
03/17/2016 7:29 p.m.

I apologize with_q_de_quimica, you were you who advised me and no @sigsauer.
Thank you!
Marisol

marisol's profile photo
marisol
03/17/2016 7:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.