{'en': "'What kills diabetes are their complications'", 'es': "'Lo que mata de la diabetes son sus complicaciones'"} Image

'What kills diabetes are their complications'

fer's profile photo   03/17/2016 9:13 a.m.

This was mentioned by Marisol Gil Pérez, president and founder of "Life and Sugar Stories."

People do not die of diabetes, but of their complications, which are presented for not taking the necessary measures to bring a good quality of life, even with chronic condition in tow.

This was mentionedsport.

The marathoner also offers workshops and conferences in different places of the Republic, in addition to supporting the first team in the country of diabetic corridors called "encomposate."

fer's profile photo
fer
03/17/2016 9:13 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

What is clear @Fer that must be taken to avoid complications.
Bad long controls pay safe.You can live with poorly controlled diabetes but then you pay expensive.We must be aware that we have to control our best.
Ah !!!I forgot the sport helps hahaha.A good walk is sport and does not damage any articulation, it is healthy walking.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/17/2016 10:56 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Stoads bullshit, it is that there are no people who have died from a hipayy while sleeping or without realizing and goodbye, regardless of the control it carries.

Really these people earn money saying this or what?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/17/2016 2:59 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@jconegar and @fer, I agree, the Diabètes does not kill;But if your complications, therefore, one day I put a topic in the forum: diabetes is not a toy without i m p o r t a n c i a !!!!, then, to take care of us all and not give the opportunity to this "sinorita" that makes their "whims"In us ...........: D

ani's profile photo
ani
03/17/2016 3:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Sherpa41 I prefer to die before being blind.We return to the same what kills is the neglect and not take care

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/17/2016 3:12 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

jconegar said:
@sherpa41 I prefer to die before being blind.We return to the same what kills is neglect and not take care of

I also prefer it, but contrary to what the "article" says this, diabetes can kill her alone, even if you take care of yourself, the father of a colleague of the university one day I did not get up because I lowered her sugar while she slept.

And that of the neglect ... There are people with DM1 that happens from everything and is better than another that is taking care of it all day.I remember a case of a doctor with two diabetic children one was Yonky, alcoholic, a smoker who never looked at sugar and the other athlete, supersan vegetarian always controlling.In 15 years of evolution the second was in the last and the Yonky had no complication.

Come on, the person's resistance also influences sugar damage.That of always blaming the diabetic that it does not take care of enough seems very cruel.First because many times it is not true and second that has a trick because you could always have care more.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/17/2016 3:52 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

ani said:
@jconegar and @fer, I agree, the diabètes does not kill;But if your complications, therefore, one day I put a topic in the forum: diabetes is not a toy without i m p o r t a n c i a s !!!!, then, to take care of us all and not give the opportunity to this "sinorita" that makes their "whims"In us ...........: D

And here you have the link to the theme that @ani comments!

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
03/17/2016 6:25 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you @fer to put the link, I hope you continue reading about the complications that this disease presents during your passage through our lives, because, even if we do not want it;It is like that;[-X

ani's profile photo
ani
03/18/2016 4:12 p.m.

The "does not forgive" diabetes, therefore, it is better to prosecute to regret !!!!And, while we are at the present of scientific advances, there are still no cure or transplants with success, to take care of ourselves and "collaborate" the maximum to stop complications!Because, but whom we complain?Lennin or Magoya ??

ani's profile photo
ani
03/18/2016 6:36 p.m.

That's why I hate sleeping alone ... Before palmarla there are seizures, so surely you wake up to your partner and you can click Glucagon

tica's profile photo
tica
03/18/2016 11:06 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.