Hemoglobin

nacho's profile photo   03/19/2016 9:37 p.m.

Good night to all !!!!I do not know if this issue will be treated in another section, at least I have not found it (if so I apologize).
I wanted to make a consultation, for the gyzada, what is better, to be all day at 120mg/l or 12 hours at 180mg/l and another 12 to 60mg/l ??
I understand that for us it is better to be stable all day, but for hemo ???It is that as I mentioned in another thread I have done an analytical and I have the gly in 6.7 and the socks with the Dexcom in these two months give me about 117mg/l (with ups and downs), and as some here you have gyted byBelow 6, because I don't know if it is because your average is lower or because you are more stable than me.
It is that doing sports is almost impossible for me to be "flat" I have the Sierra Picos that cause meals and sport.
Greetings and forgiveness for the billet :)) :))

nacho's profile photo
nacho
03/19/2016 9:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

This is so.Being between 60 and 180 is a good goal, and you have it achieved.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/19/2016 10:21 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Having hypoglycemia is bad, you fall silly little by little, they say it studies.
Having high glucose is bad, the longer the dreaded complications have balls to appear before.

That said, which summarizes our daily torment, my opinion on glycosilad hemoglobin, which I already put in another thread: Link

So your hem of 6.7 may be very good if you do not have many hypos, or be quite improvable if you are too low many times.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
03/21/2016 12:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.