CodyLife bracelet

Rosi's profile photo   03/21/2016 12:48 p.m.

Hello everyone, I am looking at a clylife bracelet to my daughter, and my question is, the information that is put in the QR code, you send it to the manufacturer or when you arrive the bracelet you have to encode your?If so, someone could tell me how it is done.Thank you
Greetings.

Rosi's profile photo
Rosi
03/21/2016 12:48 p.m.

Mama de niña de 7 años diabetes tipo 1 diciembre 2015
Levemir: Desayuno 2u - Cena 3u
Novorapid: Desayuno-Comida-Merienda-Cena
Última hemo: 7.8

You put it when the bracelet arrives.I think that if you escape the code, it gives you the option to register right there.You do it and edit the information you want it to appear.Then you can change it directly on the web or after another scan that you yourself already putting your user and registration key.

Maybe it's not exactly like that, I don't remember it right now, but something similar.

_TS's profile photo
_TS
03/21/2016 1:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Rosi you do it.On the Codylife website you have videos to see how to discharge, fill in card and so on.I leave this link, it is directly the same videos on YouTube and explain how it is done.

Link

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
03/21/2016 1:57 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

How interesting this bracelet, very useful ... do you know if there is in Argentina?What is the approximate cost?

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
03/22/2016 2:27 a.m.

Hi Ceciii: Codylife sends all countries.You can see the cost on the web before paying.Greetings from Spain.

Codylife's profile photo
Codylife
03/22/2016 2:30 p.m.

Great thank you very much @codylife!Now I look!

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
03/22/2016 6:26 p.m.

I have one on the topic of sport I want to be totally identified, I carry one in which when scanning it indicates absolutely everything related to diabetes, including my treatment with insulin pump and without it, ratios, index sensitivity, HC in different meals,practically everything,
It has a special customer service service, given any problem they serve you at the moment and solve everything.
I advise you all, in competitions, marches, hard training when I approach the ambulance to comment on the toilets and when I tell them if they carry a coding reader they have always told me that if but that if it were not that I would not start screamingasking someone to take him, but today someone always carries him.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/22/2016 11:54 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thanks for sharing your experience @jconegar!
I'm going to find out if that customer service exists in my country ...

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
03/23/2016 2:06 a.m.

Thanks to everyone, I'm already waiting for me to get to me, here I slept with 15.70 shipping costs.

Rosi's profile photo
Rosi
03/23/2016 9:17 a.m.

Mama de niña de 7 años diabetes tipo 1 diciembre 2015
Levemir: Desayuno 2u - Cena 3u
Novorapid: Desayuno-Comida-Merienda-Cena
Última hemo: 7.8

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.