{'en': 'Dexcom and Paracetamol', 'es': 'Dexcom y paracetamol'} Image

Dexcom and Paracetamol

Gala's profile photo   09/15/2015 3:07 p.m.

Hello,

For those who carry Dexcom, to see if you can help me ... I have a death flu, mucus, headache, fever, throat pain ... Come on, a flu of a lifetime.

Before using the Dexcom, I would have taken an antigripal type Pharmagrip or Frenadol but I have read in the Dexcom instructions that should not be taken for the results and almost all the antigripales have paracetamol.

You who take?

Thank you!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/15/2015 3:07 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I went to ibuprofen for this general use, although recently I have been overcome by gastritis, I will use it again as soon as I am well.

fer's profile photo
fer
09/15/2015 5:47 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Much encouragement and put on very soon !!!

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
09/15/2015 6:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Aiiix, what a head! I forgot, put it well soon @gala !!!, I am already in the rows of recovery.;)

fer's profile photo
fer
09/15/2015 6:33 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I also to the ibuprofen ... some effervescent envelopes that are doing very well.With the paracetamol for 1 or 2 days it becomes silly (as when it is at the end of its useful life) although then stabilized.

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
09/15/2015 8:38 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Thanks guys !!Well, ibuprofen for the body to see how such a time because today ... as a friend says are 3 days to get worse, 3 of being the same and another 3 to improve, I go for the 2nd ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/15/2015 10:10 p.m.

Gala Recover soon !!!!!And just like the classmates, but three times just one went crazy.Since that time I no longer take paracetamol.Three of up, and three and to give war ja, ha ha and pass it on luxury !!!and 3 of hangover of the party of the previous three, this is the best rule of all.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/16/2015 12:53 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Ha ha ha!!!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/16/2015 3:19 p.m.

Well, my daughter is the same, gala, a cold and sore throat ... there must be a virus out there ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/17/2015 1:20 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I can finally throw a cable with my knowledge;)), every time you have a cold or cool you can take couldina or unleashing.They are antigripal but based on acetyl salicylic acid.There are no problems as long as we do not take adiro or sintrom.And they go wonderfully.@gala improvement soon.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
09/17/2015 10:32 a.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Ahh and by the way Dolmen also serves and is much cheaper; D

pochola's profile photo
pochola
09/17/2015 10:33 a.m.

Well, I take good note @pochola !!!, thank you very much!;)

Couldina, Use or Dolmen.

fer's profile photo
fer
09/17/2015 10:45 a.m.

Thank you very much because this instead of going to less is going to more, I am on the third day of descent of the cold because the revolutionized sugar, as I did not have basal and tomorrow I do analysis !!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/17/2015 11:26 a.m.

I encourage that you can! And much ~:> ~ o) ~:> that is always good;)

pochola's profile photo
pochola
09/17/2015 9:40 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.