{'en': 'Tiredness and body pain?', 'es': 'Cansancio y dolor de cuerpo?'} Image

Tiredness and body pain?

PuppetVtec's profile photo   09/24/2015 6:02 a.m.

Good people,

Here asking them how I am new in this guild of sugar growers (joke), I tell you that since I started drinking Januvia or Metformina the next day I lift myself with great tiredness, body pain and without wanting to do anything.I don't know what this is due or if someone happens to someone, someone of you could tell me how to avoid it or how to make it less heavy

Thank you!!!!

PuppetVtec's profile photo
PuppetVtec
09/24/2015 6:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Something very similar happens to me too, but for the moment I do not have an explanation, let's see if someone else who has had these symptoms wants to share their experience on how they have resolved them (or if they cannot be completely resolved, at least we at leastComment on how to reduce them as much as possible, so that these discomforts do not prevent us from dealing with our daily activities and obligations).

user092017's profile photo
user092017
09/11/2017 1 p.m.

Will it go too much?Do you measure yourself when you wake up?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/12/2017 2:17 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hi Regina, I tell you: The fasting glucose measurements on an empty stomach are the ones that have the most work to put them into the range of normal figures, but they are not so high either.They have long been between 106 mg/dl and 125 mg/dl.With the monitoring of postprandial figures (2 hours after taking one of my meals) it is better.I have seen them between 96 mg/dl and 117 mg/dl, also since long ago.

By the way, I was detected type 2 diabetes at the beginning of this year (although I suspect it already brought it long before), and at that time I had an excess of weight of approximately 25 kg, with respect to what my ideal weight would be (considering mystature).

The control has been carried out since then with a metformin of 500 mg (1 pill with breakfast and 1 pill with dinner) + a diet (1500 kcal) + 1 hour a day of walking (with these last two measures I have reduced excess weightin approximately 20 kg, from January).

Unfortunately, when everything seemed to go well, in June it is that I started with those discomfort mentioned in the title of the thread.

user092017's profile photo
user092017
09/12/2017 8:41 a.m.

Hello, I have two months of taking metformin and everything is going well, every day in the morning I punctuTo do a lot because I feel fadesida I feel that I cannot do not exercise, as if the forces and mood van and even sorry, that is my experience right now.

Vero's profile photo
Vero
09/12/2017 4:03 p.m.

It happens to me every 6 weeks or so.I wake up exhausted and I am thrown all day.I have the glucose well.It is as if my body asked for a break because I am very active and I do not stop or rest.It happens to me that day and until the next "rest."
Have you done analytics?You may have iron or mineral deficiencies

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/13/2017 7:42 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Do you consider taking vitamins?I felt the same and commenting with my dad that it is also diabetic I wonder if I was taking vitamin B, he told me that his doctor recipes them since he takes metformin and google. I found that metformin causes a vitamin B12 deficitAnd looking for the symptoms of the lack of this vitamin they agreed, I leave you a link with information although it would be recommended to consult it with your doctor.

Link

eporramelik's profile photo
eporramelik
09/14/2017 5:23 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 2 desde los 27 años

I have reviewed the metformin file again and the only remarkable thing is that it facilitates lactic acidosis, and I don't think that is what you are telling.Diarrhea yes.Dismissary for dehydration?
The B12, totally agree.It helps a lot.
Are you anyone taking statins for cholesterol?Or that engendro of the red rice yeast, which is another concealed statin?Cholesterol treatments usually give problems such as those you count.Ask the doctor or the pharmacist, lest the shots go on the other hand.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/17/2017 10:57 a.m.

The Stevia grass without refine I have experience that cholesterol and triglycerides go down, almost a third both, and I do not think it has contraindications, beyond not recipeing the doctor.

Erty's profile photo
Erty
10/27/2017 3:12 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.