Freestyle and sport

Juanmaroru's profile photo   03/25/2016 1:42 p.m.

Hello again.We are thinking about buying the freestyle that seems so good that many people are going and especially for the comfort of leaving the punctures on the fingers.The doubt that arises is the following.It seems that with him you can do many things, even bathe and swim.The issue is that my son, Diabetic M1 since October, practices the water polo three times a week and if he has competition, a fourth.Is it compatible?Will it not affect the water?
Thank you

Juanmaroru's profile photo
Juanmaroru
03/25/2016 1:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, there are very strong special adhesives like the Skin Tac wipes, watch this video (it is not very good but the one who recorded it did it with good intention.
Link
or the Nobecutam but I think something smaller.
There are also apostites for me the best one is the Hydrofilm Hartmann, but there is more, the tegaderm is also used that even recipes social security, but it is not worth it at all.
You can also put bracelets, you can make lycra that costs very little and prevent it from taking off even more.
I believe that if you do all that, it will endure for sure.
The dexcom lasts about 4 weeks on average without detached, I take it because it stops working, and I am one of the most likely people to take off.
Everything is personal opinions each is a world.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/25/2016 5:52 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I also arose the same doubt, the compatibility of the free and the pool.Here are some idea: Link
Some have lasted me for 14 days although I have not been able to do too many tests due to skin allergy problems and I have stopped using it.
If you find any solution, comment on it any help will be well received.
Greetings and luck.

calerun's profile photo
calerun
03/25/2016 8:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.