Very high glucose in the high morning

litiño's profile photo   09/24/2015 10:58 a.m.

Hello, everyone.I am diagnosed with Lada diabetes just over a year ago.I was about twelve months of honeymoon without insulin.I started injecting Levemir at twelve o'clock at night (currently 10 units).A few months later I began to get quickly at dinner (1 or 2 units).Yesterday I got up with 190 very alarmed, because I didn't have that figure since I debuted.Tonight he gave me looking at me and 3 in the morning and I was 210I really appreciate the different opinions or additional or explanatory questions that can be asked.
Greetings to the whole community in this my first post.

litiño's profile photo
litiño
09/24/2015 10:58 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

They call it the effect of dawn, the liver begins to release glucose to energize the body and start the day, it is logical that after breakfast or the intake of any food at any time of the day you raise your glucose level, just try to keep it the mostclose to normal levels.

oscar1708's profile photo
oscar1708
09/24/2015 2:42 p.m.

Maybe you need a more less of the Levemir unit.Insulin adapts to glucose values.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/24/2015 8:18 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks Oscar1708 and Regina.But I don't understand that insulin adapts to glucose values.Could you explain it a bit?Anyway, the nurse has told me that the Levemir is increased by two in two units.THIS Why?.Thank you so much

litiño's profile photo
litiño
09/28/2015 2:04 p.m.

I want to say that you have to climb the insulin if you see high values.I do not understand why he told you about two in two ..., unless the ball does not allow it, the values ​​are always best adjusted from one in one unit.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/28/2015 4:07 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

litiño said:
good morning to all.I am diagnosed with Lada diabetes just over a year ago.I was about twelve months of honeymoon without insulin.I started injecting Levemir at twelve o'clock at night (currently 10 units).A few months later I began to get quickly at dinner (1 or 2 units).Yesterday I got up with 190 very alarmed, because I didn't have that figure since I debuted.Tonight he gave me looking at me and 3 in the morning and I was 210I really appreciate the different opinions or additional or explanatory questions that can be asked.
Greetings to the whole community in this my first post.

Hi Litiño, I have a diagnosis of Lada only two weeks ago and how I don't know anyone seemed to me that I am a weirdo.Now what are you if you tell experiences, I can learn some of you.All the best.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/28/2015 6:53 p.m.

Telling you that here you will find great people who will help you in all your doubts, they are helping me a lot.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/28/2015 6:58 p.m.

I understand, Regina.But if the basal increases, I think I will be at risk of hypos because normally, before eating
And dinner I am in less than 100, even sometimes before eating I have come about 70. Then ... from there my question, because of the big difference I find between the early morning and the rest of the day.

Alicia, I don't know if you will learn something about my experience because I am realizing that each diabetic is a world.Yes, there are general parameters, but each person responds in a way.Anyway, if I can help you something.

litiño's profile photo
litiño
09/29/2015 12:32 p.m.

You can take something in the middle of the morning and mid -afternoon, so as not to get Bajp to meals ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/29/2015 3:11 p.m.

In the morning I already do it and arrived in 90/100.In the afternoon I do not mend, because if I do it at 130/140.It is a mess, the truth

litiño's profile photo
litiño
09/30/2015 10:43 a.m.

Hello, to stop eating, according to my endocrine, it is not an option, because the glucose levels will go down and the liver will return to you has sent glucose so that the levels of this will rise.

Ladagranada's profile photo
Ladagranada
05/05/2020 3:22 a.m.

ladagranada said:
Hello, to stop eating, according to my endocrine, it is not an option, since the glucose levels will go down and the liver will return to you has to send glucose so that the levels will riseof this.

that's how it is.When glucose lows at a certain level, the liver will produce glucose through glucogenolysis, turning glycogen into glucose.This applies to I believe for type II diabetes, I do not know if in type I things are different.

https:/5liver-and-el -azucar-in-sang/

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/11/2020 4:08 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Hello, I also have lada, my values ​​are between 446 and 50 .... I am bored, I have been alone for a tremendous insulin and nothing ... if someone can tell me anything else I appreciate it ...

rsilbau's profile photo
rsilbau
06/14/2020 1:11 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.