Foodmeter carbohydrate counting application

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/29/2015 10:48 p.m.

Hello, I have discovered an application for all of us who want to have controlled what we eat from the point of view as important as that of carbohydrates.

It is an application for Android and iOS created by a group of Extremadura.

I was so pleasantly surprised that I have not hesitated to pay to have the full version.It is an application in which you can find the food to consult using a search engine or look among the 13 categories: sweets, fruits, cereals, drinks, spices, meats, fats, eggs, lacquers, legumes, fish, vegetables and precooked.Once you have on the screen the selected food will appear your photograph and according to pass your finger up or down you will be able to increase or decrease the amount of that food on the plate as well as the figures of carbohydrates and calories.One pass.

It can be perfectly completed with the book that uploaded Luvi, in fact I have the PDF and the foodmeter icon together on the mobile desktop.

Book: Link

Foodmeter application:
Link
Link

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/29/2015 10:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have used it for a long time, since I don't know why Eurotouch Did of Lifescan has stopped working, which seemed to me the best.I am mistaken when trying to update and I don't see meals anymore.Foodmeter is very visual, but he lacks many prepared meals.And also for someone with diabetes it is preferable to see an already cooked alubias dishes, rather than the beans before cooking.Or paella instead of several types of raw rice.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
09/30/2015 11:10 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

The boiled vegetables come out that already guides you, you have the cooked white beans, the rice, chickpeas, etc.If it is true that cooked complete dishes are missing.Anyway, use foodmeter and the PDF that I have commented and according to the occasion I guided me for one thing or another.

Anyway, who wants to try the application can do it for free and if you convince you to pay for the full version

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/30/2015 6:33 p.m.

Taking advantage of the thread, you know a good Android program that has the hydrates of all meals, but separate them between "hydrates" and "from which sugars"

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
10/01/2015 5:16 p.m.

Look at this MyfitnessPal is for Android for Apple I don't know.The only bad thing is that you throw on the Internet and if you are traveling and you have no data because you have nothing.I carry Foodmeter and this one that carries a lot of more foods and many more information.It's great.You can also scan to bar codes and this almost everything, and much more nutritional information

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/04/2015 6:05 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thank you very much, I will try the Myfitness

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
10/05/2015 2:45 p.m.

Hello, I have it a long time ago and the foodmeter is great.

Cristina Serrano's profile photo
Cristina Serrano
01/01/2017 8:07 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.