Can you not put before?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/02/2015 12:50 a.m.

I can not get the novorapid if I am going to feel little?I did it a few times and then I got the measures 110. Above all it happens to me before dinner.What do you think is wrong.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/02/2015 12:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you have good values, you don't have to put it, the salad almost does not have hydrates.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/02/2015 12:56 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

At night according to how this and what I am going to eat, I do not get fast, what I do is the Lantus.You have to look good that you are not going to put some food that contains camouflaged CH, the carrot rises sugar

krrs's profile photo
krrs
10/02/2015 8:59 a.m.

Maria at first put them before, because she fulfilled the HC rations that had scheduled us.But now he returned to his usual routine that is to eat little in the food and especially at dinner, so according to what he eats he gets fast or not, or we reduce the dose calculating the HC he has taken.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/02/2015 9:37 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

The endocrine put me amounts from 120 two of Novorapid before dinner or eating and once I had 150 and since I just had salad and cheese because I did not put it on and at two hours of having dinner I had the same or less.
If you think I'm doing badly please tell me why I don't have my appointment with the endocrine for a month.

DiabetesForo
10/02/2015 9:42 a.m.

I only have 6 of Lantus.The same is little ?? Thank you all.

DiabetesForo
10/02/2015 9:46 a.m.

If the values ​​are good and in the following control you are fine, you are doing well.But you have to take into account whether or not you take carbohydrate and in what quantity.

RocioLlinares
10/02/2015 9:51 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Yes Rocio, I got off the Internet some food lists of the amount of food hydrates and so I apply until I have the appointment with a nurse to teach me.Thank you.

DiabetesForo
10/02/2015 10:08 a.m.

Ask him to give you some meter vessels.I have one at each grandmother's house and a pair in my house, to measure rice and small pasta are going very well.

RocioLlinares
10/02/2015 12:28 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

What a good idea !!!!Thank you.

DiabetesForo
10/02/2015 5:43 p.m.

At night I do not usually prick, because I usually fish or salad for dinner, that if you do not stop eating hydrates for not clicking that is not good.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
12/03/2015 10:07 a.m.

Forgive, can we omit some insulin puncture if we have the control well?
And another thing, what are those meters meters and where are they achieved?

Juanmaroru's profile photo
Juanmaroru
12/04/2015 9:11 p.m.

@JuanMaru, only if you don't need it because you don't eat hydrates, and checking that you have good control later.
The glasses give them in the hospital, the educators, although the balance seems more reliable to me ..,

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/04/2015 9:49 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I carry a bomb, because of the sport it is not that I do not wear bowling but that I reduce the basal by 80%, and as HC in quantity.I love training so hahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/04/2015 10:58 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@Juanmaroru, as you have told you, if you don't take hydrates you can avoid the puncture.
The educator gave us the meter vessel, we are phenomenal when it comes to rice or small pasta, especially because when eating at the home of grandparents I do not dizzy with the theme of weighing when you can measure with the glass and when not.... then scale and phone to make the calculations .....

RocioLlinares
12/05/2015 4:12 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

The meter vessel

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/05/2015 4:29 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

As you say depends on each person and on which values ​​are maintained well.

In my case it is not so much to click or not.Not to take HC at any meal, click me or not, it is a hiccade assured.I don't know why !!

Some night that I get to dinner or without hunger, I have to force myself so as not to have the night and the same thing to skip breakfast.This already happened to me without a bomb.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/05/2015 5:39 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Gema will be badly regulated the basal.If you have hypos without eating and without bolus it is that I insulina

tica's profile photo
tica
12/06/2015 11:58 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

@tica, I don't know if it is so, because if I go further the basal (I talk about a bomb) it doesn't just quote, but I am still retouting to adjust doses.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/07/2015 3:45 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.