Hello ... I'm new

ceciii's profile photo   10/06/2015 7:15 p.m.

Hello everyone ... I want to introduce myself, I'm new in the group.It is the first time that I participate in a forum ... I am 18 years that I am type 1 diabetic, from 12That they reject me.In short, I think I still can't accept it.But I want to do it, and I fight for that every day.I want to live fully and in that attempt is that I want to share and learn from others that are going through similar things, so as not to feel so alone or so different.A hug.

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
10/06/2015 7:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome @Ceciii.I understand you perfectly because the same thing happens to me too, I find it enough to talk about my diabetes with people who are not very close and know a bit of "this world."I think it is because most people really know almost anything about type 1 diabetes and in the end they always end up releasing the topical typicals of whether it has come out because you took a lot of sugar, that if the uncle of my grandmother's neighborThey amputated the 2 legs, etc ... But of course, deep down if you think about most of us before being diagnosed, we didn't know anything about the disease and the only way to make people know more about it is openly talking abouttheme and disassembly.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/06/2015 7:21 p.m.

Thanks Inday, it is like that ... and you are right, that the best way to demystify diabetes is to take care of us and be living tests that with diabetes you can!

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
10/06/2015 7:27 p.m.

Courage, @Cecii.And welcome !!

pike's profile photo
pike
10/06/2015 8:08 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

Thanks Pike!

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
10/06/2015 8:14 p.m.

Courage Cecii nobody will reject you for being diabetic.
Enjoy life with good controls.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/06/2015 8:39 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thanks @jconegar!The truth is costing a lot to have good controls ... but I know it is essential so I have to work more on that.

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
10/06/2015 8:51 p.m.

@Cecii, are you for portions?Do you control that topic?I always in an eye for 27 years and with good controls, I did not feel like eating for portions because I controlled.Now that I control the rations a lot is a pass.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/07/2015 9:10 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

@jconegar my controls are bad.This last time.I go through a stage, not long ago, in which I start with a feeding disorder ... and that I worried more to eat so as not to gain weight than to take care of diabetes ... I know that it is serious.And I am shame.

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
10/07/2015 11:48 a.m.

Cecii your account what you feel like a woman.We are a big family and we are here to help us and tell our experiences.I go crazy with sport because I have to eat necessarily and just like you do not want to gain weight.Thanks to the Basal Basal Pump and I take fewer bars and gels.This has helped me a lot, even if it is not a sport of intensity when I am going to go for a lot of basal and I avoid taking by obligation.Woman a lot of encouragement !!!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/07/2015 3:21 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Thanks @jconegar!
My fight is that sometimes (many times ...) as of everything, mainly what we cannot eat, and intentionally omit the dose of insulin.Or go to another end and not as anything ... I have diabetes and obviously some kind of eating disorder ....

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
10/07/2015 7:45 p.m.

Ceciii, the most difficult thing is to recognize it, and you have already done it.You have to tell the doctor and have a lot of support, as Roar says.Much encouragement! Take care of yourself, which is your life.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/07/2015 11:38 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you @regina ... I will do the effort, I want to be fine, and in this space I have been infected with the desire to take care of myself.I read many of the forum posts and I feel very identified.Seeing that others with diabetes like me can, is the best example.So thanks ...

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
10/08/2015 midnight

Hi, I'm new in all this ... I just learned that my 9 -year -old daughter is diabetic .. I'm not scared .. xq that medicine advanced a lot .. but yes.Surprised for me all this is new ... I don't know what to do .. .. I already have visits with the endocrine .. but what if he told me if pediatrician .. when I called me that I spent his office ... is that my daughterThis diabetic and will have to be made. To make changes and all this has it scared.

Eli88's profile photo
Eli88
10/09/2015 2:45 p.m.

In my paternal family if there are cases.Of diabetes but of my grandfather's generation and my uncle .. but I never thought my daughter.I would end up looking at it .. xq not my sisters or cousins..of that generation .. but apparently my daughter Sii .. I already noticed things.weight .. his cassation ... It was when his pediatrician sent him to do thoroughly analytics about genetics.Of diabetes and thyroid .. if surprise .... diabetic ... all this is new for me

Eli88's profile photo
Eli88
10/09/2015 2:50 p.m.

Eli, learn everything you can about insulins and lies hydrates, to get good control.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/09/2015 11:45 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.