Miopia retinopathy and operation

krrs's profile photo   10/09/2015 12:01 p.m.

Hello good!!

Well my question is, if you have retinopathy can you operate?I am mine since the age of 14 and I have 32, I would like to operate but I have a very mild retinopathy (according to the ophthalmologist) that does not need treatment, only an annual control and that's it, but I would like to know if it is possible to operate.

Thank you!!

krrs's profile photo
krrs
10/09/2015 12:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I just operated myopia in one eye.The first thing they asked me is if I had many years of evolution and if I had retinopathy.

You should ask your ophthalmologist first to see what you think, and then go to a good clinic to see if they want to operate.Do not hide it from the clinic, and take a report from your ophthalmologist to be possible.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
10/09/2015 2:37 p.m.

Thank you Artorias, I will do so but I was curious if someone in my same situation had done it.

krrs's profile photo
krrs
10/09/2015 2:43 p.m.

I operate with 25 years of evolution but without any complication, it is also true that as I have a lot of respect I look for one of the best ophthalmologists.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/09/2015 6:57 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

It has nothing to do with the other

Javier Arriaga Sanz's profile photo
Javier Arriaga Sanz
11/16/2017 9:06 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.