Free Freestyle

Remegc's profile photo   10/10/2015 4:25 p.m.

Hello everyone!Well some you already know me.I was interested in putting the freestyle sensor but I would like to meet some opinions about it.I have read that there are differences in capillary controls, but because of my experience even from one glucometer to another there is much difference.I await some answer, I leave my email rememo_burguillos@hotmail.com
Thank you very much and kisses!

Remegc's profile photo
Remegc
10/10/2015 4:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @remegc, we have been talking about free freestyle for a long time, I recommend that you read this topic Link

Ah! And something else, we do not recommend publishing the Mail addresses on the Internet, those who send spam caught them on the flight and it is very possible that they use you to mails.

It is much better if you ask that they contact you by private messages from the forum, avoid spam and the forum also sends you an email to warn you that you have new private messages.

If you want to edit the message with the mail you have published to remove it, you can do it with the wheel that is up to the right of the message, if you have any problem, you can contact me privately.: P

fer's profile photo
fer
10/10/2015 8:35 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.