Diabetes and hypothyroidism

nigiri's profile photo   06/24/2015 3:08 a.m.

Hello, I am a diabetic for 25 years and they just diagnoses hypothyroidism, I wanted to know if there is someone else here in this same situation and if you have managed to control your whole body (since I started with thyroid problems, not only has I been uncontrolledDiabetes if I have taken weight, I have humor changes, hormonal problems ...)
Greetings and thanks!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/24/2015 3:08 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Hi Nigiri I also have hypothyroidism.
When you get the thyroid to regulate (TSH and T3), all that will happen, especially the change of humor and hormones.Do not overwhelm that it is not difficult to control it, find the dose

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/24/2015 11:57 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hello!I am hypothyroid since I was a child and then the type1 diabetes came.
Everything is over controlling.You see k hypothyroidism and diabetes go hand in hand!We are enough!
Cheer up!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
06/24/2015 1:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks for answering!In theory they have already found the dose, the last analyzes were good, this one month ago but I have been badly encountered again, I guess the analytics should repeat me ... Thank you for the spirits!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/25/2015 2:24 a.m.

Hello.I was removed from the thyroid gland and I take eutirox 50 every morning.Except for the matter of humor changes and sometimes I find myself very tired otherwise it does not affect my diabetes at all.

Cheer up.

GonzaloI's profile photo
GonzaloI
07/07/2015 3:29 p.m.

DT1 desde 2002
Novorapid (a demanda con pauta 4-8-6) + Lantus (16)
Última glico 6,5
Colesterol e hipotiroidismo
Deportista aficionado de alta intensidad

Hello, to those who have hypothyroidism, I wanted to ask if someone has ever had hyper sprouts.I was diagnosed by hypothyroidism in 2007 and diabetes in 2010. From the diagnosis I have been with Eutirox, first 75 and shortBiopsy a long time ago) I noticed it a month ago and on the last visit to the endo, with analytics that touched me, when they saw the medical and nurse results they looked at each other and they did not tell me anything ... well they scared me, the doctorHe said that it was not explained that so much like this was altered if, that it could be an outbreak of hyperthyroidism and the eutirox and analytics have lowered me in a couple of weeks again.And that I had the very hard gland .. total that I am afraid in the body, is this normal?To have outbreaks, or whatever this is

Greetings

Lidia Márquez Rodríguez's profile photo
Lidia Márquez Rodríguez
10/01/2015 11:12 p.m.

26 años - DM1 desde 2010
Bomba insulina Minimed 640G - Uso Freestyle libre de forma discontinua

nighola hello nigiri the mine went to the revenueVery said:
Hello, I am diabetic for 25 years and they just diagnosed hypothyroidism, I wanted to know if there is someone else here in this same situation and if you have managed to control your whole body (since I started with thyroid problems not onlyDiabetes has been uncontrolled but I have taken weight, I have humor changes, hormonal problems ...)
Greetings and thanks!

Hi Nigiri I have hypothyroidism for 12 years and now diabetes arrived.Do not worry about the thyroid is easy with eutirox although you always have a tendency to gain weight but when they give with the exact amount everything works well, hopefully diabetes were so easy.All the best.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/02/2015 12:12 a.m.

They detected it a year after debuting and I take eutirox 100 for not I know how much and everything great with respect to weight and controls, as they tell you, as soon as they give the dose, pastillite on an empty stomach and you forget

krrs's profile photo
krrs
10/02/2015 9:01 a.m.

Now I think I have it quite controlled but the 6kg that I took is costing me horrors to lose them, but well, that all the problems are that !!
@Lidia9110 The truth that has not happened to me and I have not heard about outbreaks, if I know of people who pass from the hiccio to the hyper and vice versa, find the exact dose and that the matter is not outsourroIf it is called the outbreak.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/18/2015 1:46 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.