High sugar in the morning

baronn's profile photo   04/08/2016 9:37 p.m.

Hello, my name is Javier, I am 56 years old and I have been with the blood sugar level for some time in the mornings of around 140-160.I have started measuring the sugar, because I had sought and it turns out that in the morning I have those measurements, although one day it has dropped to 140, but in the afternoon it turns out that I have about 100. My work prevents me from being more than 110And that can lounge me to lose it.Someone could help me with this and tell me what to do.
Thanks and greetings

baronn's profile photo
baronn
04/08/2016 9:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The best thing is that you go to the doctor to get an analytical, because the glucometers have their mistake.If these values ​​are confirmed, the doctor will tell you what you should do and will advise you an adequate day.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/09/2016 12:06 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hi Regina, thanks for your answer.The results I have put, those in the morning, have been analytical, those in the afternoon they did well, have been with glucometer in the health center.However, I went to the doctor and I'm going to an endocrine, to see if it can help me.Thank you

baronn's profile photo
baronn
04/09/2016 10:27 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.