{'en': 'Survive without insulin', 'es': 'Sobrevivir sin insulina'} Image

Survive without insulin

LxDazy's profile photo   06/24/2015 8:09 a.m.

Do not hurry at the moment you are on honeymoon ... along with your educator if you are insecure you see some cereal.(I recommend bread or pasta) To my personally the rice costs me.But each one is a world.I recommend that you do more k Notof diet .. just being aware k excesses are difficult to control (but have all the tools to enjoy your life).
As long as you are on honeymoon few insulinic requirements you will have.Little by little you will meet you.So little by little.To see if things feel good you will only know ... Sometimes it will work out well and sometimes badly!
Cheer up!!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
07/13/2015 12:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

anna said:
A type 1 diabetic is a diabetic for life

It is not for a lifetime, it is only until they find a cure.
Things are as they are until they stop being.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
07/13/2015 4:09 p.m.

So I like to row;)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/13/2015 7:59 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks, Anna.This is like starting from scratch with your body, how to get to know your body again.I have been slightly dizzy, as if I had hypoglycemia signs, but I measure myself and I am 80, 90, 95, and I feel weird, as a medium dizzy or stunned.When I was diagnosed, I was 320 and with a 14 hem !!It may be that my body has become accustomed to being 300 and when I am in normal values ​​it feels weird?Anyway, I imagine that I will get to know little by little.The goal is to lower that scratching hemo, and I hope to achieve it.Despite being type 1, I have overweight and I have to lose weight, from there my fear of hydrates.I have to eat the quantity of the accurate hydrates to lose weight, without giving me hypos (and I have been three) ... and it is not easy.Bufffff ...

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
07/13/2015 8:38 p.m.

@roar you are right (I'm from the optimistic jero not so much jijiji;).
Xoxie is exactly what I happen to you, your body is accustomed to having high values ​​... little by little

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
07/13/2015 11:28 p.m.

Irenica9 said:
I am of type 1, and I only inject Lantus (14) at night.I follow a healthy diet, where I barely allow my bread, or a fruit per day.I do sports, way ... and I don't need to use fast insulin.

Well, if "only" you use lantus, you are already needing insulin .... :)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/15/2015 10:28 a.m.

xorxie said:
thanks, anna.This is like starting from scratch with your body, how to get to know your body again.I have been slightly dizzy, as if I had hypoglycemia signs, but I measure myself and I am 80, 90, 95, and I feel weird, as a medium dizzy or stunned.When I was diagnosed, I was 320 and with a 14 hem !!It may be that my body has become accustomed to being 300 and when I am in normal values ​​it feels weird?Anyway, I imagine that I will get to know little by little.The goal is to lower that scratching hemo, and I hope to achieve it.Despite being type 1, I have overweight and I have to lose weight, from there my fear of hydrates.I have to eat the quantity of the accurate hydrates to lose weight, without giving me hypos (and I have been three) ... and it is not easy.Bufffff ...

Xorxie, take it easy.I am a background race and you have to manage energy well.I notice you with strength to take care of you and that is phenomenal, but do not wear hard short -term objectives, or run at risk of moods .... encouragement !!:)

DiabetesForo
07/15/2015 10:36 a.m.

I take this opportunity to greet you, because today is my first day in the forum.I find the little that I have read so far.I hope to have you here when doubts arise.

DiabetesForo
07/15/2015 10:37 a.m.

anna said:
I say ... but now ... in the long run.That if ... if you exercise to avoid that climb if you can control something ... but I doubt you could do it permanently

I understood that if you exercise without insulin in your body, it can be counterproductive ... please, someone corrects me, if not, and explain this better.

On the other hand, @Irenica92, have you been diagnosed for a long time?Be careful because your body needs HC and if you don't give them .... bad, bad

FunSugarFree's profile photo
FunSugarFree
07/15/2015 11:47 a.m.

I do not want to "survive" I want to live, and without insulin a diabetic cannot live.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
07/15/2015 12:20 p.m.

Thanks @Sorema.I am determined to take care of myself, and I have it very clear.Above all, because I have seen and suffered with my own eyes what a poorly controlled diabetes can do, and believe me, I don't want that for me.My father is diabetic type 2 of almost 25 years of evolution, obese, hypertensive, and was never taken care of.At 10 years old, the 1st infarction arrived, at 12 the second, cardiac surgery, now renal failure in pre-terminal phase and venous insufficiency in the legs ... that will not be my case, believe.First, because my diabetes is type 1, and second, because I plan to take care of a lot and bring the disease the best thing to know and can.I have seen how it does not have to do, there is my motivation.

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
07/15/2015 5:04 p.m.

xorxie said:
I have the same treatment: 14 of Lantus and almost never need fast, but as fruit and a lotBreakfast (although I take 2 rations of HC only with breakfast bread).My problem is that I am afraid to incorporate the HC type rice, pasta and bread, but not the HC of the fruit, q as in almost all meals.I've only been with the disease for a month and that is costing me a lot.As I am on Luna d honey, my educator does not want to teach me to count rations because she says that my glycemias are now "misleading."How should I start incorporating cereals HC into my diet?I really need them eating so much vegetables and fruit?Week later I asked me in 400 ... They directly injected me quickly, and we have already started with endocrine, nurse and classes to count rations, ratio etc ... little by little they would teach you.CHEER UP

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
07/15/2015 7:51 p.m.

I agree with you, if you are type2 or type1 on honeymoon surely if you can be with Lantus alone, but we need quickly for meals.It is also that you can adjust the fast to what you eat is what gives us quality of life and allows us to lead a more or less normal life (at least from the gastronomic point of view!).

Welcome @Sorema!

Inday's profile photo
Inday
07/15/2015 11:33 p.m.

Fensugrafree@ I was very assiduous to the Gym before debuting (regulating high -impact sport).
They told me k entrance I couldn't continue with him, until my glycage and control me a little.At the same time I tried to return to the Gym with the order according to endocrine to reduce fast insulin in the morning taking (it was when I was going ... (after breakfast). I meddles in the middle of the exercise and often ended up low).
Stop going to be afraid of hypos if I did high -impact exercises ... so I became a sedentary girl ... (if someone can inform me to clarify if the orders of my endocrine were wrong?)

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
07/15/2015 11:50 p.m.

@Anna I believe that physical activity is a basic pillar in the treatment of type1 diabetes.In the long run it promotes greater insulin sensitivity, allows you to maintain the weight at bay and is a cardiovascular protector.Apart that if you liked to do high -impact exercises before having diabetes I think it is important from the psychological point of view that you continue to enjoy that activity.I like running, riding by bike and hiking, sometimes the hypos give me the can but through trial and error I have learned how my body reacts and most of the time I am in range and I can enjoy doing what Ilike.
How much did you lower the fast breakfast when you went to the gym?As a general rule, it is assumed that by lowering the dose should be sufficient to maintain if the exercise lasts less than 1 hour.If it is still too much, sometimes what I do is eat a medium banana just before starting.It usually keeps me stable lasting and does not give me uphilled.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
07/16/2015 12:28 a.m.

According to debuts they tell you to spend time without training, to stabilize your values, but then they always encourage you to do sports.It is true that with the bolis it is a cross and that you are going to have to be measuring and eating all the time to prevent hypos, but if you get you to put a bomb you can do all the sport you want with "a certain" comfort.Of course, to measure you at all hours and live with glucose in your pockets nobody takes away.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
07/16/2015 4:10 p.m.

Regarding some comment that I have read there.I will expose my case, because we are not all the same.I am diabetic 1 for 4 years and I only puncture 8 points of Lantus a day.But of course, as hydrates, perhaps not as much as other people because I make a healthy diet (vegetables, slow hydrates and proteins) and moderate sport.So daily I don't need more.If I use the rapid for special occasions, a good dish of rice or pasta, dinner the Chinese or eat a piece of cake.But for the rest I am left over.Who did he say that he did not eat hydrates because he was not clicking that is clear that it is not a healthy diet! Another thing is that your body allows you to compensate for it with sport.Try to eat good lentils and you will see that it is worth putting out points of fast.; D

pochola's profile photo
pochola
07/21/2015 7:33 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.