Hello from Santiago .... New Diabetic .....

GRAFITO's profile photo   10/12/2015 2:17 p.m.

Good morning ... well tell you that I am diagnosed with diabetes for a week and that everything is new to me ...
They came out in an analytical some levels of 254 ... and the next day my finger ... 313 ... to the three days 240 and the next three ... 190 .... with the pill from the first day.... I'm hopeful ... but this is forever ... so I will have to put together patience !!!! ... I hope to learn a lot here ...
greetings....

GRAFITO's profile photo
GRAFITO
10/12/2015 2:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome you have 1 diabetes much easier than some here what said arm of patience and everything will go well 1 greeting friend

Daniel1996's profile photo
Daniel1996
10/12/2015 4:01 p.m.

Hello countryman graphite ... are you type II ??.I am.Anything here we are.Biquiños and open !!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
11/04/2015 6:35 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Hi Nina45 ... from what part of this blessed land you are `` ????hahaha....

GRAFITO's profile photo
GRAFITO
11/04/2015 9:45 a.m.

Well ... I take the opportunity to tell you that the situation has changed after the visit to the endocrine on October 27 ... since then I am with Metformin 850 three a day and 28 units of levimor at 11 at night ... and fromThe next day on an emryNot being able to participate much ... but you know that I am aware of the forum ....
Salu2

GRAFITO's profile photo
GRAFITO
11/04/2015 9:47 a.m.

Welcome to the @grafito forum, ask what you need and share what you know!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
11/04/2015 3:09 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hi, friend.I live in Barna but I am "luxury and I don't deny it" hahaha (from Lugo) ../
Welcome ... If one day you dare there is a group of Whats App related to the forum (one thing I don't supplement the other) ... a Galician would do well ... hehehe.
Biquiños and openas!.Nina45

nina45's profile photo
nina45
11/04/2015 4:53 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.