Downloads after eating

RocioLlinares's profile photo   07/02/2015 4:20 p.m.

I do not understand the descents and I do not know what to do, as we are new in this to see if you can help us.
I explain, yesterday my daughter arrived at eating with 88 and, her eating time is 13.30 and at 15.30 she was sixty ... juice and 30 minutes new control and 3 cookies to maintain.He arrived at the snack with 198 and the 2 doses of insulin that correspond to him were punctured. And we start again at 19.20 48, juice, control, cookies and arrived at dinner with 117. Looking for and looking onlyThat at eating a ration of HC will be left, I do not know if this can occasionally go down.
Today it comes to Almozar (11.30 h.) With 86 and decides not to prick for fair and wait at lunchtime (13.30 h) that arrives with 113, the 6 insulin units that correspond to it are pricked and left theI work to eat with her and make sure that she eats the rations that correspond to her, has fulfilled them although that if much longer than normal.And now at 4:00 p.m.He sends me a was telling me that he is with 62, juice and waiting half an hour for new control.
What are we doing wrong?Mañara I will try to talk to her pediadra, today she is not, but until tomorrow she will give me something.
Thank you so much.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
07/02/2015 4:20 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Uff forgive for the faults, do not usually write in Spanish and from time to time it sneaks to me.
Now 162, after juice, and now two cookies for Matener, instead of 3 and that does not reach dinner very high.Let's see if we succeed !!!!My mother how complicated this is !!!

RocioLlinares
07/02/2015 4:47 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

If you see that more than 2 days are repeated, lower it 1 Humalog unit to see how, I with 6 units as and spoile, try with 5 and see the post as it is, this is to try.The one who gets a little high to dinner can be the bouncing of the descent after eating, perhaps only with the juice is enough but try not to have that unit

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/02/2015 5:34 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Many gala gala.As until now I had been very afraid of it in case it went too much.

RocioLlinares
07/02/2015 5:41 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

And above now he tells me that he has arrived with 212 at the snack.Is this normal after a juice and two cookies to maintain?Should I have taken only a juice?
Aleeee an extra dose of insulin for the snack !!!!My mother ..... And you think that we will control this one day ???: (((

RocioLlinares
07/02/2015 5:44 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Do not despair, at first it is normal.
It is better to fall short and correct not a hypoglycemia.
With 162 after juice I would not have taken anything else.
Another thing if it corrects with 2 units that looks because it has another hypo

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/02/2015 6:19 p.m.

@Rociolinares insulin needs can change for different reasons: having exercised more, at what time you are in your menstrual cycle, that makes hotter ... the list is long and there are also times that even if you try to find the reasonYou don't get it.The best, as @Gala says to adapt to the situation and if you see that a pattern repeats 2 days followed or lower the dose.
At first everything seems super complicated but then you get to know and you know how your body reacts to certain circumstances which allows you to anticipate these changes.

About tracing with a juice and two cookies, because that depends on each one, but the truth is that I rarely need more than 15gr of carbohydrates to overcome that a juice and two cookies are very much.Have you tested with Glucup15 or Diabalance's gels?

Inday's profile photo
Inday
07/02/2015 6:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The pediatrician told us to take three cookies once recovered from the hypo to maintain the levels, in this case and for fear of a rise they have only been two.
And increasing a dose in the snack is because they told us that for every 50 that would pass from 150 we added 1, and upon arriving after the hicc with 212 .... I will not see ... we are now in the pool, I haven't told me anything I guess it maintains levels ...

RocioLlinares
07/02/2015 6:46 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Many days when you see that as soon as it is very high as very low it is due to the rebounds.When it is very under the level, paste a rebound and get into hyperglycemia, (the situation is a complete lack of control) and until the topic will be stabilized ascents-base-subbids ..
At first it will seem complicated but everything is a matter of knowing the reactions of your daughter's body and seeing what affects her most.It is a matter of fucking the "quiet", even so sometimes you are on the one hand and the levels go to "your ball", it is normal

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/02/2015 7 p.m.

In the first hiccup we had a diabalance envelope and traced up to almost 300, hence the juice.
Thank you very much for your help.

RocioLlinares
07/02/2015 10:44 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Just what my endrocrine told me today and in what I agree and I tryInsulin The result must be a little high, not a bit low.

If you enter hiccups and then you pass with the carbohydrates for the comeback, it will give you a rebound and it will be high, it will arrive high to the next meal and you will raise the dose of insulin and again in hip, then thenAgain to overcome ... That is a graph would be very advisable saw teeth ...

My humble opinion of the newly diagnosed is that it is left over insulin, the doses are being too high, not because the portions are bad, but because the insulin needs it has for each ration have decreased.

The tips that have given you in this thread are very good.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
07/03/2015 2:05 a.m.

We continue with them.It gets up with 92 and gets 6 of Humalog, which is the pregnan, after eating, like these days and as you had recommended we went down 1, instead of 6 it puts 5 (take 8 rations of HC to eat).I tell you to control at 4:00 p.m.and surprise !!!!I just called me telling me that he has 73, a juice and waiting and I despair ...
Forgive if I am heavy with this topic, but you who have more experience can help me if we get one more from the food or it will be too much ....
Thank you so much!!!!

RocioLlinares
07/03/2015 4:12 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rociolinares lower the dose everything you need if it is still low.I do not know if they have told you about the honeymoon, being so recent the diagnosis may be that your pancreas still generates some insulin and that for a while you need to put less amount.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
07/03/2015 5:56 p.m.

What Inday has told you, go down what is necessary, anyway with 72 I would have waited a little and looked again in 15-20 minutes or would only have taken half a juice and look again because supposedly the effect is already endingof the rapid.If it is maintained, you can eat a couple of cookies or a yogourt to keep up to dinner

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/03/2015 6:44 p.m.

You are pointing everything and adjusting insulin.It can be on the honeymoon and the pancreas reacts
Act on what you see, without eating coconut, because there are many variables.
It is important that you look at what a fast unit lowers to be able to correct the hyper.
You are doing it very well and will have a good henoglobin.
Quiet!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/05/2015 4 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you very much, you must be right with the honeymoon, this weekend has been below 80 in almost all controls and that we have removed doses of all injections.Even in the control that I did on Saturday at three in the morning thinking that he was high and thinking that he could get up a little later was below 80, he took a glass of milk with sugar and to breakfast at his time.

RocioLlinares
07/05/2015 10:43 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Very good. When you are born again more doses, you are going up. This is like that ... but if we know how to adjust doses, control is much better.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/06/2015 4:06 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.