Hello everyone .... for those who have children

Monica_LTD's profile photo   10/15/2015 8:01 p.m.

Hello family ....

It is new, for those who have nenes !!!!

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
10/15/2015 8:01 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

Thank you.Very useful

caramelo's profile photo
caramelo
10/15/2015 10:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I made very funny bracelets, that I am quite old, but in the end it carries nothing.

I remember that when I started my parents, they gave me a medal, total that it takes four days as who says.Now I carry a card that says my illness.

But come on, this kind of thing is a bit cumbersome, if you are used to getting well but if not ... we go to my two -year -old son I don't see it with any of this.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
12/03/2015 11:12 a.m.

Yes, it may be somewhat cumbersome ... but when they leave camp/excursion it is fine to take them.

My daughter carries her with her data and in the cole she presumes as a bracelet !!!

Monica_LTD
12/03/2015 7:16 p.m.

I have never brought bracelet.As a young man he had a pendant.For a few months I have been bought a few months, bought cannediadiabetes.com and I go much quieter, in life daily and sports.I don't care if they see me that I am diabetic on the bracelet is my whole medical history.And that I have bomb and mcg and as soon as they saw me they would know that I am diabetic or robocop hahaha.But I'm sure to go with the bracelet

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/03/2015 7:24 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello, I am a rookie mother, very sad, but willing to learn.I have an incredible fear about insulins, the challenge of nutrition, nights and school, being my mother who works.If you have any recommendation for an frightened rookie ... grax

Gaby7_'s profile photo
Gaby7_
12/04/2015 2:16 a.m.

Gaby7 ... the main thing: keep calm and follow your doctor's instructions ... immediately after: look to read and learn about diabetes because you remember that diabetes is yours and not your doctor, therefore it gives itThe same (it is not the right word .. better does not affect it directly) if you take care of yourself or not, instead it goes to you in it.
Assume your diabetes responsibly is very important ...
Courage, kisses and care (and enjoy life)

nina45's profile photo
nina45
12/04/2015 8:01 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

@Gaby7, I am also a rookie of a 13 -year -old girl.I still are afraid, the concerns always accompany me, but try not to overwhelm you, little by little you will learn.If they tell me 6 months ago that today I was going to know what I know I don't believe it ... and that I still have a lot to learn !!
I do not know the age of your child, but if you are old to make decisions, encourage it, contribute from distance but without overwhelming you.My daughter is surprising these days making decisions about the amount of insulin to be put on, and the truth is that she is hitting it.Implica in the count I HC.Congratulate all when you get good values, it is a way of showing you that you can do it, and well.The nights, the first three weeks used with me, we had a terrible fear of a hypo and not realize, until the first one arrived and woke up without problems, noting symptoms, little by little you will take control.
As soon as El Cole speaks with each of his teachers, he presents reports with everything that can happen and what to do in each case.Leave everything in school, glucose, juices, sugar ... and if you can a reserve meter.Very important leaves the glucagon and, although the teachers are not obliged and in the event that there is no nursing in the school, it tries that a teacher takes responsibility for the application of the glucagon and that the rest of the teaching staff know who it is,signing an authorization about it.
I could give you a lot of more advice, but I don't want to overwhelm you more than I suppose you are already.Anything you need already know ..... Here you have how much you need, some for rookies and others for experts already in all this.You'll see how you get very pleasant underpresses when your child shows you that it is much stronger than us.And above all a lot of encouragement.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
12/04/2015 10:06 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Hi Gaby7_.Welcome and encouragement !!!

I have sent you a private message.Read it please.

Greetings.

Monica_LTD
12/04/2015 10:18 a.m.

Hello @gaby7_ !!Welcome, here we are to learn from each other.Telling how old your child is and what treatment does it carry.We will help you as far as possible.

A hug

Enma's profile photo
Enma
12/04/2015 10:43 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Gaby7_ Your question whatever you need, some have been always learning for many years.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/04/2015 2:35 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.